**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Kickmatic23 wrote:

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

where can i get that tee??? its
pimp.gif

Krider - Thanks man!

Kickmatic - I got mine at Transit in NYC. But they said that this was an old shirt (maybe from the Summer), and they only had like 2 more left. So if youhurry, you may be able to get the last ones left. I might sell mine because it's a large, and I'm an extra large. But we'll see. I gotta try it onto make sure if I want to keep it or part with it.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Recieved my playoff fusions today as I was opening the door to head to work ( Thanks to the beautiful delivery woman
nerd.gif
).

a3625ed4e2739ca4bf44a853d35fd16fc548635.pjpg

be83580644777760c1fbb5384dec73f96ebbb74.pjpg

8b5252f4297d5c87b284feb9c980db0503371c8.pjpg

794351584d4372efc3d7b76147725a3776f0014.pjpg
These will surely be copped! They look so illy!

n1ke drawer, nice pickup on the structures...I guess we're unofficially the only two on campus with these
roll.gif

before going to work today

my second pair of Air Max's... ever

A more recent issue of Complex came with my Ecko shirts, but since the store I got the shirts from had an abundance of October's issue, I wanted to getthat instead. Mainly because Cassie was on it

Originally Posted by k HAN 206

alittle late... but damn jeremy. NICE PARIS DUNKS!

Check your inbox, bro. A nice little bonus flick for you.
smile.gif

Thanks again EVERYONE for the compliments. Nice pickups everyone. I need those AM Lights in my life.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just finished an ebay auction for the lucky's that my girl is getting me as a present.....love them since i seen them, but never wanted to come out of whatpeople were asking for them....but one grail down....1,000,000 to go....got so excited i had to post..... and i am
mad.gif
on your paris's until i get a pair.....which will be almost never....... iwill post pics when they come in the mail!!!!!!

last week...

2rdf1wm.jpg

got lazy with the pic...

now on to getting me a pair of structures!

..............................and some other things!

^ chill.

parents dont pay for my sneakers, in fact, i wish they did.

all of the kicks pictured, besides the unkles, were traded for.

got rid of stuff i didnt want, didnt like, or didnt fit for stuff ive wanted, or thought i was better off with, instead of with what i had.

as for money, i do what alot of dudes on here do, resell.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

21d9ac.png

... man I knew I should have scooped up a pair when I had the chance so I could have hooked you up... hope you're getting all the help you can get...I'm still looking around
happy.gif

Where's everybody getting those AM Lights from? I thought they were a JD Sports exclusive... I need those things badly!

so, you don't have a job and who buys those kicks that you resell and like i said i'm not hating. so "chill" kid

^ i didnt say you were, but most people assume that im spoiled or something. and as for the money, i resell, just about anything i can
laugh.gif
its really just anon going cycle, so the money and stuff falls into place, and evens out.

^nice pickups. Pradas are next on my list myself.

but i dropped 340 in gear in the past 2wks so heres what my money got me:
301109928.jpg

301108485.jpg

301108477.jpg

301108472.jpg

301108474.jpg

Those lights hit the outlets over here if I'm wrong someone correct me...

Too bad the outlet near me is terrible ( jersey gardens
sick.gif
sick.gif
)

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

THESE ARE KEEPERS EVERYONE...

I REPEAT THESE ARE KEEPERS ....DON'T CONTACT ME FOR A PAIR
21d9ac.png

hows your edge im still searching around for your size....it is not easy to come by

Haha, thanks dude. I appreciate that you are keeping your eyes peeled. thanks fam.

Back
Top Bottom