**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

just some sugarcanes.......

thanks, kiya!

Nice Sugarcanes, I've had my 2 pairs for over a year and half and they're still as rigid as when I first bought'em. They're actuallyputting a little design on the back pockets eh? No more distressed faux Levis stitching on the back.

Note: for those who THINK they know selvedge, you better have a pair Sugarcanes in your collection.

Sup_

Fresh SC's Pete & Cris.

I kinda regret selling mine back then. Those might be my next pair.

Peace.

Originally Posted by T21D

Nice Sugarcanes, I've had my 2 pairs for over a year and half and they're still as rigid as when I first bought'em. They're actually putting a little design on the back pockets eh? No more distressed faux Levis stitching on the back.

Note: for those who THINK they know selvedge, you better have a pair Sugarcanes in your collection.

not since they were about to get sued by levi's! more info on the denim:

yea I need some sugar canes...those pic Pete put up make sold me!

and damn lboogie! Ur scoopin up alot of AF1 heat!

nice kobe 3's up there, nice 18's and 2's as well.
pimp.gif

FreshKicks.....sick Huaraches. I still have the OGs and lemme tell ya....the white toe mesh ain't white anymore! It looks almost Escape brown - lol

Thanks for the denim tip on the Sugarcanes, fellas....I am due for a new pair of jeans.

Something to wear for Sunday
2ur88ls.jpg

10xx7y1.jpg

^ Yeah i noticed on my pair the toe area does have a slight yellowish brown tint to them. Pics can be so deceiving
tongue.gif

Sorry to hurt your feelings Flintgrey, the party's over. Enjoy the win 2 weeks ago.
tongue.gif

I'm a STEELERS fan if that matters! Our playoff run was over @ the end of the end of the season.

Cris: sick Visvims, I was so close to pulling the trigger on a pair in NYC earlier this year.
Pete: denim looks awesome!

For me, came in the mail today, some nice and simple Lights...
Couldn't beat the $41 price tag, even with the yellow toebox!

I was at a store a few months back and the store owner had some Sugar Canes and I thought these are nice but when he told me the cheapest one he's got is220 euros I was like naw fam. Hope ya'll get them for cheap.

just got these.......today........

and these in some sample sizes......
lamar and dauly adidas and the new Gabriel Urist collaboration

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

jimmy, T21D and bricksb... thanks!

tommy, they are a must pickup! hit up kiya @ selfedge.com

ksmith... nice pickup on the underworld sk8 hi's!
^Word Pete... They are so dope I placed another order... Very happy with the product...

PICKED THESE UP. I HARDLY POST MY PICK UPS, I WOULD PROBABLY BE POSTING EVERYDAY IF I DID.... BUT THESE I WILL POST. AND FOR 220$......... YOU CANT BEATTHAT.... sorry for the pics. ephone

8c735b4c8f738cff19996e3583bd5a1958e66d7.pjpg

5be356dd8fc28f9412856ba6824076cf4a61eed.pjpg

0ff35f33829e800b12d36a4586560d125218af7.pjpg

61525c48c284012260586e0014a9a7c8f871102.pjpg

eac252985389f1cf64387b5d7d727ae0a41bc69.pjpg
SZ 10....
pimp.gif
BUT IM A 10.5..... THESE WILL DO.
happy.gif

I think I know a bit and SCs aren't in my top 3 (no hate). Once you get some Samurais you will never go back. I've had my 21oz SDAs in themeantime. After losing a bunch of weight I had to sell my pairs of Sams. I finally have my 5000BKs on their way in my new size.

Back
Top Bottom