**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

dope pics cris, vans and lens

<- camera noob, not sure what it does LOL

but i picked up something for my toy too

Yo ii2cky....how's the camera shootin'? Got any sample pics? I wonder if my camera is on par or better then what I got (Canon G9) since they'resomewhat in the same department as far as model goes.

6k5a0d2.jpg

Here's some photos I took over the weekend (with minor touch of PS), but honestly I could have done this with my SD450.

wow ricky that looks soooooooo awesome
laugh.gif
kind of like a camera monster...
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
lol

cris - dope pick ups
pimp.gif
and when did you get on the NT Staff ??

Originally Posted by ii2cky

If you're noob with that type pic, I'm way down the photagraphy totem pole. I suggest you hit that monster with your ray gun.

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
crisone[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 01/15/08 11:32 AM
[/td] [td]
Yo AL.....dope "Aina", I copped mine when it was $100, only if I waited, haha, all good, In4 is fam.

My newest:

Some Glass for my Rebel.......

[/td] [/tr][/table]

That lens is def worth the money. I love mine. Comes in handy when taking portrait shots.Nice pics ii2cky and MrFongstarr. Heres a pic i took of my boy using the 50mm with my rebel xt.
6y349cm.jpg

.............Thanks Ricky, dope tri-pod lookin thing.

cris - dope pick ups and when did you get on the NT Staff ??
..............James, I just got on as of today.

Good pick up on the lens Cris. I just picked up the same one last Friday for $69.99 + tax
...............Word, I got mine from amazon, $67 shipped.

That lens is def worth the money.
................Say word.

Dope pics Fong...but what else is new, haha......

Peace.

Cris.

First pick up of 08...

They are just a little too big for me.. might be going on ebay or buy/sell tonight.. pm me if interested...

Originally Posted by ii2cky

I, too, have a Leica D-Lux 3 from a year ago. I will say it does a stellar job at 100 ISO, but anything above that gets real "snowy" or"scratchy". Probably because I'm so used to using a DSLR. Don't think I can go back to a DSLR because of the size.

�ii2cky wrote:

�haha... great pic... better keep an eye on the little guy incase he runs off...
��

if i was you cats i would pass on the countdown pack and scoop the OG XIII's in the same colorway for cheap.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Yo ii2cky....how's the camera shootin'? Got any sample pics? I wonder if my camera is on par or better then what I got (Canon G9) since they're somewhat in the same department as far as model goes.

6k5a0d2.jpg

Here's some photos I took over the weekend (with minor touch of PS), but honestly I could have done this with my SD450.
Dope pics Fong...but what else is new, haha......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice Camera Stuff The Past Few Pages.....I'm Lookin Into Getting A New Camera Myself At Some Point In The Near Future
*Some More Football Inspired Footwear For Me This Week....
DS Zoom Turf Training Barry Sander's Retro's....$57 Shipped:

ICEY Bottoms

I love that thing!

Its sick that you can wrap it around trees and what not...really great accessory (and the Leica is sick too)

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

BIGG ups to hows your edge for the heads up for $50 DS

87lwqq8.jpg

6z5adeb.jpg
Yo man, glad it worked out! if you ever find a pair in size 12 or 13 for that price, don't forget me
roll.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

oh happy daaaaay!

the IIIs are a bit snug, so i may have to let them go.
frown.gif

my personal sk8-hi set is almost complete! navy propers anyone?? sz9-9.5??

my size Jourdan
nerd.gif
. How much did you get them for?

Nice pickups btw.

YOOOO your vans beams disneys are insane, i been looking for these in a 9 for a long time. lucky you man enjoy those!

great cam Ricky! i'm very happy with mine. but you bastard got the nice and classic brown camera case... it was sold out everywhere when i got mine. Leicais just pure quality.

Cris, congrats on the Mod. title! you definitely deserved one
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom