The Official Planking Thread *Sense of humor is required for this thread*

f43dah.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

this has got to be one of the dumbest trends I've seen on the internet...

I just don't get it

R4SPc.gif

I'm kinda with you on this. I usually laugh at a lot of dumb things online, but like...I just don't get this. There are a few scenarios/pics where I can see the humor in it (on the McDonald's sign or on the airplane), but like the guy planking on the police SUV or lying down in the street; what's interesting/funny about that?
laugh.gif
I feel like once you see a few the novelty wears off real fast.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

this has got to be one of the dumbest trends I've seen on the internet...

I just don't get it

R4SPc.gif

I'm kinda with you on this. I usually laugh at a lot of dumb things online, but like...I just don't get this. There are a few scenarios/pics where I can see the humor in it (on the McDonald's sign or on the airplane), but like the guy planking on the police SUV or lying down in the street; what's interesting/funny about that?
laugh.gif
I feel like once you see a few the novelty wears off real fast.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Minorities are late on all the Euro trends from fashion to foolishness. This was funny 4 years ago.

Yea I first saw while IN Europe a while back. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in the back ground of a pic wondering wth was going on.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Minorities are late on all the Euro trends from fashion to foolishness. This was funny 4 years ago.

Yea I first saw while IN Europe a while back. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in the back ground of a pic wondering wth was going on.

Back
Top Bottom