The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

its like you can be a jerk/douche when people ask you a question, you can answer someone by thinking your a badass, you can choose whether to help someone, you can choose whether to kill an enemy or just let them go, your crew will respect your leadership more if you do certain things or less, they will trust or distrust you..sometimes a button appears on screen for you to quickly tap to decide something, those things didnt really alter the story for me because i always play as a good guy, but in the end theres a few final missions that do change things up depending on what you choose in those final parts

i forgot what level i played on i think i switched between normal and hard or the other way around, its basically just more bullets and enemies flying towards you

It's tricky in a few spots on hard...
Id suggest getting the majority of the trophies on easy and doing a second playthrough on hard.

You will want all your crewmates for the last battle on hard, or you will fail (most likely).

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Dante's Inferno was awesome. Man, I thought it would suck, but after beating it, I hope they do a sequel. 

good. my boy is sellin his copy. $20 sound good?

[h1]Ono keen on player-created characters for Street Fighter[/h1]
The next step in fighter development is getting experts involved in the character creation process – that is, bringing the fans on board.

20120127streetfighterivae.jpg

“For future titles I want to keep having this concept of, my character is different than your character,

Originally Posted by PO2345

For those that have played ME2, I've heard it's amazing, but I have a few questions;

In the games, I heard you get moments where you have to choose what you want to do, how much does that alter the story?
Is the game hard on HARD?
Any other comments about the experience?

Thanks. I'm rotating this & L.A. Noire.

PO
Im on the last mission now
1. I believe in one mission you actions alters the story, check PS3trophies before you start. 99% of the time its just picking between being good or evil, but make sure you pick a side and stick with it.
2. I recommend starting on hard because i'm playing through on normal and find it pretty easy.

I just saw this video and I don't know what to say. I think Capcom is trolling its fans. 
roll.gif

This DLC looks dope:
Man I need to get back into playing & finishing this game.

Boost get off the MW3 addiction and lets hit up some crazy times on co-op again
laugh.gif

I need to play Dead Island again. Beat it like 2-3 times still need some trophies though. That DLC looks dope.

[h1]FFXIII-2 producer drops more hints at story DLC[/h1]
New comments from the game’s producer have added weight to reports of upcoming story-driven DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2.

20120127ffxiii-2.jpg

“There is more DLC items coming that we’ll reveal when the time is appropriate,

[h1]PS3 Review – Final Fantasy XIII-2[/h1]

01/26/2012 Written by Heath Hindman

Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-review-feature.jpg

[Editor's Note: Review is of Japanese version of Final Fantasy XIII-2, purchased at the expense of the reviewer. The reviewer lives in Japan and speaks/reads Japanese.]

A story that spends 20 hours causing headaches before turning its ship around, a soundtrack with a severe identity crisis, a jumping mechanic that can’t figure out how it wants to work, monster allies, maps that are no longer shoe strings, beautiful environments with opportunities to explore, an addicting level-up and customization system, time travel, and a heavy metal red Chocobo whose theme music will ask you “Are we in Hell?

Eh... I've seen perfect 10 scores, too.
Still, the issues the reviewer had dont bother me TOO much. I usually play Bad Religion's discography will playing RPG's, so the music in the game is whatever.

Character development has never been great in a FF since the PSOne days.

Still, sucks to see that SE still doesn't seem like they are innovating at all. 
tired.gif

Via The PlayStation Blog

[h1]MLB 12 The Show Franchise Mode Improvements[/h1]

Next up on our MLB 12 The Show developer blog tour is our Franchise mode and the improvements coming to players this year. One of our goals going into this development cycle was to enhance the trade logic for CPU teams to better mimic their real-life counterparts. In order to do so, we had to examine the current system and identify the faults to then build and improve upon it. This year we are considering more factors in each trade offer, with the end result being more realistic trades. Teams are valuing their rosters much higher this year, and they aren’t going to ship out prospects so easily, nor will they offer up too many players to fill a positional void. You’ll also see more trades that better suit the teams’ current strategies (i.e. playoff push vs. rebuilding strategies).

Another addition to the trades system is the interface itself. We’ve revamped the trade screen to bring you more detailed information about the players involved and the likelihood of the trade offer being accepted. All of this is aimed at providing more information to help you make sound moves. Here’s a look at this feature on PS Vita. As we’ve said from the start, MLB 12 The Show on PS Vita will utilize all of the core gameplay features found in the PS3 version, and this is no different here!

I know there’s a lot of interest out there about our PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita integration this year so I wanted to make sure I touched on our Cross-Platform Saves functionality. This feature allows you to take your Franchise, Season, and Road to The Show save files up to the cloud where you can then access those files from either your PS3 or PS Vita. You are limited to one file per mode per PSN user account, which can be overwritten as many times as you’d like.

Moving on to other areas of change, we’ve gone back through the player generation logic to bring you more realistic skill sets for the CPU generated players. You will now see more authentic pitch repertoires, with velocities to match, and less overall balanced players (more speedsters, good hitting/average, below average fielding, etc.).

After addressing the player generation issues, we dove into the team lineups and how they slot players. We’ve come up with a more accurate system that better mimics real Major League lineups. This enhancement is carried throughout all of our season-based modes, including Franchise, Season, and Road to The Show. Once again, here’s what this feature will look like on your PS Vita screen!

After we addressed the important player logic issues, we looked at areas of the user interface to further improve your Franchise experience. The Franchise home menu has been enhanced, bringing you more team and league content, including…adding in your next game information, displaying the current standings, and showing you the current league leaders for batting and pitching. These additions aren’t limited to the Major League ball club, and are also accessible to your Triple-A and Double-A teams.

One last interface area we expanded upon was the player card. We’ve revamped the display to bring you more content in a sleeker package. The player card is also now available during games. You can access a player’s card in any game screen that allows you to highlight that player.

As you can see a lot of focus has been placed on improving the Franchise mode experience this year, enhancements that can be found on both PS3 and PS Vita! Don’t forget, MLB 12 The Show for PS3 and PS Vita will be hitting store shelves in just a few weeks on March 6th. Be sure to keep an eye on the PlayStation Blog and TheShowNation.com for more information in the coming days and weeks on this year’s game.

Welcome to The Show!

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Should I cop the Vita next month?

Or wait till winter?

Honestly if i was in the US u would pick up on release day because ign posted that Sony has stepped up with a okay bundle.

"GameStop and Amazon have listed a $300 PlayStation Vita 3G bundle that includes the system, an 8 GB memory card, a voucher for a free PlayStation Network game, and a free month of 250MB 3G service via a "DataConnect Session Pass.""

Thats like paying less then 200 for the actual console. Since im in Canada im going to wait since there are no good bundles announced for Canada

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Should I cop the Vita next month?

Or wait till winter?

Honestly if i was in the US u would pick up on release day because ign posted that Sony has stepped up with a okay bundle.

"GameStop and Amazon have listed a $300 PlayStation Vita 3G bundle that includes the system, an 8 GB memory card, a voucher for a free PlayStation Network game, and a free month of 250MB 3G service via a "DataConnect Session Pass.""

Thats like paying less then 200 for the actual console. Since im in Canada im going to wait since there are no good bundles announced for Canada

Back
Top Bottom