The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just got an email from Best Buy that says the release date for The Last of Us is delayed until June 18. Any truth to this or is this another one of BB's screw ups?

New Square-Enix game Murdered: Soul Suspect??

Wanna shed some light on this old friend?? :wink:

It's not developed in-house at SE. They're just publishing it. It's a game like Geist. That's all I can really say right now. Oh the answer to the riddle of "what's the hardest case to solve?"

Your own murder.

From beyond the grave [scary voice] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/scary voice] :lol:

Last edited:
Oh and BTW "Versus" will be shown at E3 this year. Playable demo for select members of the press but not on the floor.

Last edited:
Anyone here use the Sony Pulse or Sony wireless stereo headset? I currently use my beats by dre but wanted a real gaming headset with a mic.

Any differences?

Last edited:
Anyone here use the Sony Pulse or Sony wireless stereo headset? I currently use my beats by dre but wanted a real gaming headset with a mic.

Any differences?
The Elite is the better then the Pulse, Elite is 7.1 surround sound and works with movies and i believe Xbox and PC, while the Pulse is 5.1 and heard the build quality on it suck compare to the Elite.

Last of Us delayed until June 18th from May 7th according to Best Buy's website.

New Batman Arkham game releasing sometime this year and it is not confirmed that it will be a Silver Age prequel. Probably not being worked on by Rocksteady as they said their next game won't be Batman based.

I will not be buying this or any of the other DLC. :smh: Some might though. Heads up, out today

First PS3 Skyrim DLC, Dragonborn, Lands Today
+ Posted by Matt Grandstaff // Global Community Lead, Bethesda Softworks

The wait is over! For the next three weeks, we’ll be releasing a new Skyrim add-on each week on PSN. This week, with Dragonborn, you’ll journey beyond Skyrim to Solstheim, an island off the coast of Morrowind. Use all your abilities and skills honed in Skyrim to save the island from a mysterious power that threatens to destroy Solstheim’s inhabitants.
Beyond Dragonborn’s main quest, the content is packed with hours of new areas to explore complete with new characters, new towns, new dungeons and plenty of new side quests to complete. And for elite players that have attained Level 81 status, you’ll have a chance to square off with the game’s fiercest adversary, The Ebony Warrior.

For more details on Dragonborn, available for 50% off ($9.99) during launch week only, read our list of features below:

Explore Beyond Skyrim – Leave the province of Skyrim and travel to the coastal island of Solstheim. Encounter the Dark Elven settlers of Raven Rock and the native Skaal, as you unravel the mystery of a Dragonborn’s return.
Become the Ultimate Dragonborn – Harness the power of the Voice as you face off against the first Dragonborn. Wield new shouts and spells including Dragon Aspect – allowing you to summon the inner power of a dragon to deliver colossal blows and strengthen other shouts.
New Powers – Discover dark powers as you journey into a new Daedric realm. Collect books of forbidden knowledge and choose new paths for your skills and abilities.
New dungeons, creatures, weapons, and more – Suit up in Bonemold and Chitin armors and wield Stalhrim weapons as you navigate through a myriad of dungeons. Battle formidable foes like Ash Spawn, Rieklings, and more.

Next week we’ll be back with information on next Tuesday’s release, Hearthfire.

ANy of you NT fam have Cox as an internet provider?

If so, do you have problems downloading full games? Like it downloads it as a corrupted file?

Ok, got me a new 3D TV today..was gonna wait til PS4 drop to by it, but the deal was too good. Any good 3D games? I got super star dust and its freaking awesome in 3D

The Elite is the better then the Pulse, Elite is 7.1 surround sound and works with movies and i believe Xbox and PC, while the Pulse is 5.1 and heard the build quality on it suck compare to the Elite.
Thanks for the input. I bought the Pulse just to test it out and it sounds pretty good. I just feel dumb wearing these headphones at home haha

I might try the elites and decide on which i like better

Last edited:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]N4G[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[h1]Killzone 4 launching on PlayStation 4, releasing in 2013[/h1]

News Publish Date 08/02/2013 - 4:01pm GMT
[h2]Next-gen Killzone is a PS4 launch window title, VideoGamer.com source's comments suggest.[/h2]

Killzone 4 will release later this year on Sony's next-generation PlayStation, an industry source has told VideoGamer.com.
The unannounced game, which our source claims is currently in development at Guerrilla Games, could be revealed during PlayStation Meeting on February 20, where Sony is expected to unveil PlayStation 4.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/killz...ching_on_playstation_4_releasing_in_2013.html

-if true, PS4 starting off nice....

Someone please tell me what the PS4 can possibly do that the PS3 doesnt. If I only play sports games (madden, mlb) a bit of racing and first shooter, what can the PS4 offer me? Probably nothing?

Someone please tell me what the PS4 can possibly do that the PS3 doesnt. If I only play sports games (madden, mlb) a bit of racing and first shooter, what can the PS4 offer me? Probably nothing?
better online community, voice chat, better graphics and faster ram

this upcoming gen is gonna be the rise of socializing, moreso than just online multiplayer and coop

for starters, rumors  theres going to be the share function for sharing recorded screencaps and game play (word is that you can record 15min at a time)

rumors also point to a touchpad on the dualshock and its pretty obvious why - imagine playing PS:mobile on ps4 against others anywhere on their phone

also imagine playing on your PS at home with people chilling with you who can just whip out their phones and interact with your play, help OR hurt you
laugh.gif

its not just going to be console-to-console anymore, its gonna be console-vita-smartphone-pc/laptop-social networking- toaster -etc
pimp.gif

just so many possibilities, if sony ever gets their own version of occulus rift, that + psEYE + Move is gonna be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BUT if thats all youre going to limit yourself to, then just expect better graphics
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ni No Kuni.... wow.

So simple but so well done. I shouldnt care about these characters, but I find myself paying attention to the story.

Voice acting is extremely well done.

Gameplay is again... simple but so well put together. Environments minds me alot of Dragon Warrior VIII or parts of White Knight Chronicles.

If you enjoy a good JRPG, dont miss this game.

Also renewed my PS+ to take advantage of 3 free months.

Now good until March of 2015 :rofl: :smokin

Lets hope it makes an appearance on the PS4.

Last edited:
Ni No Kuni.... wow.

So simple but so well done. I shouldnt care about these characters, but I find myself paying attention to the story.

Voice acting is extremely well done.

Gameplay is again... simple but so well put together. Environments minds me alot of Dragon Warrior VIII or parts of White Knight Chronicles.

If you enjoy a good JRPG, dont miss this game.
Yeah it is a great game with a lot of extra content as well. I enjoy reading the stories in the Wizard's Companion.

Back
Top Bottom