The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Send me a PSN message so I can delete someone and add you from the Inbox.
aight, I sent you a message papi.

hey can you guise recommend me a good pair of gaming headphones to use? price range around fifty?

Last edited:
Tomb Raider is a great game. Uncharted vibe, but the tools and weapon upgrading keeps it very fresh. Not as many puzzles as the original series, but I really hope we see a sequel. I imagine SE will want it to sell 12 million copies or it will be a bust. >D

Multiplayer is garbage though. Tried to get a few trophies and spent about an hour trying to find a match.

Last edited:
[h1]Wolfenstein: The New Order announced, out in Q4[/h1]
Bethesda has announced Wolfenstein: The New Order for PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and next-gen systems during Q4 2013.

wolfenstein-the-new-order.jpg

The FPS is set during Europe during 1960, in a timeline in which the Nazis won World War 2, and B.J. Blazkowicz is instructed to launch a counter-offensive against the evil doers.

Players will enter Nazi strongholds, battle enemies, control “super weapons” in which the suited foes use to “dominate earth and beyond.”

“We are excited to bring a new chapter of Wolfenstein to gamers everywhere,” said Jens Matthies, creative director at MachineGames in the press release. “As fans of the series, working on this game is an honor, and our team is driven to create an unforgettable action-adventure experience that will make FPS fans proud.”

In development at MachineGames as rumored earlier this year, the studio is made up of former Starbreeze Studios members.

Bethesda teased the announcement earlier today.

Gamespot will have exclusive news of the game posted everyday this week and the announcement trailer is through the link.
[h1]PS3 Legacy bundle offers two games and 500GB HDD for $300[/h1]
Sony has unveiled a new PlayStation 3 retail bundle with some pretty impressive pack-ins.

20130507_ps3_legacy_bundle.jpg

The newly-revealed Legacy bundle included a PS3 Super Slim with 500GB hard drive, one Dual Shock 3 controller, and all the usual accessories and cables.

It also brings two games to the table – Gran Turismo 5 with bundled codes for all DLC to date and InFamous 2 – as well as 30 days’ subscription to PlayStation Plus, which nets you free access to games and discounts for the life of your subscription.

The whole thing goes for $300 which is fairly pleasant. The bundle has only been announced for the USA as yet.
[h1]Sony has “some intriguing game announcements” planned this week[/h1]
Sony is teasing some interesting news over the next week.

20130507_ps4.png

“We’ve a busy week in the offing, with some intriguing game announcements planned,” EU PlayStation blog manager Fred Dutton wrote in his regular weekly recap column.

The US blog made no such promises.

Although the mind naturally springs to thoughts of the PlayStation 4 – or, perhaps, some Vita news – the paragraph before makes mention of several “announcements” the team made during the previous week. These included the new Watch Dogs developer diary and a behind-the-scenes look at Diggs Nightcrawler, so don’t get too excited.

On the other hand, if we’re going to indulge in wild speculation it’s surely time we heard something about The Last Guardian.

At least we’re guaranteed to get some news out of Sony at E3 2013; the PlayStation 4 is due in the holiday season, so we should get a better idea of date, price and details in June.

Thanks, Gematsu.

- It's KH Final Mix in HD which never made it to the U.S. back when it was released in Japan years ago.

- KH2 is NOT in this

- Chain of memories and 358/2 Days were handheld games that have been given the HD treatment as well so you can play it on PS3.

- It's KH Final Mix in HD which never made it to the U.S. back when it was released in Japan years ago.

- KH2 is NOT in this

- Chain of memories and 358/2 Days were handheld games that have been given the HD treatment as well so you can play it on PS3.
kh final mix IS kh 1 though right with EXTRA content im guessing right?

- KH2 is NOT in this

Yes

- KH2 is NOT in this

Yes
honestly after i buy this are they gonna come out with a kh collection with 1 and 2 and all the other games in between in the months after release

There will be a KH2 HD collection similar to this but it will not include what is coming out with 1.5 .

Last edited:
I never understood the hype around Kingdom Hearts franchise.
Me neither I remember always going to the Sony Playstation store in downtown San Francisco and seeing kh for 19.99 ALL THE TIME. But I guess it's time for me to try it out
Btw am I the only person who wants a Tobal #1 he remaster or new game???

Last edited:
Tobal! :lol: Another fighting game I am terrible at.

There was a sequel I believe... but it never made it to NA as far as I know.

Kingdom Hearts is a game you have to play rather than judge it by the Disney elements and the art style. Its a GREAT action RPG, particularly KH2 and Birth By Sleep.

Alot of younger people used the KH series to get into RPG's, thus they have a nostalgia like people our age have for Final Fantasy. People have been waiting for KH3 for longer than we've been waiting for Versus XIII. :lol:

With Disney's acquisition of LucasArts and Marvel, I wonder if we may see those characters creep in?

Got the plat for Guacamelee. I cheated though and used the glitch to skip the hard play through. I'll do it later

Sony's E3 conference is gonna be at 2am local time :x
I'll most likely take the next day off. Can't wait to see more inFamous

QBAEFId.jpg

Forget tobal No1 and No2.  Battle Arena Toshindin was thee psone fighting game

There will be a KH2 HD collection similar to this but it will not include what is coming out with 1.5 .

This is great news...time to pre order this KH 1.5 then. Will grab KH2 HD when that releases too.

I really was never a fan of turn based fighting with early FF games....but i loved the RPG element. I remember when KH came out and i was skeptic with the whole disney licenses....but i think KH1 is one of my favorite games ever. The countless hours of yelling at goofy and donald for being peices of **** :lol: all the damn elixers i had to use to beat Ansem...not to mention the 10000 times i failed.

Grand Turismo 15th year anniversary celebration on May 15th. Looking like a GT 6 reveal.

Last edited:
It really is happening. I wish it was PS4 but I'll buy it regardless. Hopefully Vita gets something too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom