The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Finished FF13 a couple weeks ago and now need only 2 trophies to platinum.

Im going through reviews of the game and some of the negative ones Ive read are so on point.

I enjoyed it, but it couldve been so much more. The more I think about it and reflect back, the more I see how disappointing this game was.

Honestly, thinking now, it felt like I was playing the game just to platinum it. Not for the story.

For a FF game, thats not good.

I dont know how 13-2 will be like, but it looks like it will continue on with Cocoon, Pulse, etc and I just think that premise was completely boring and unmemorable.

Ill probably buy it, but not until it's like <$20 (like I did with FF13)

Im going through reviews of the game and some of the negative ones Ive read are so on point.

I enjoyed it, but it couldve been so much more. The more I think about it and reflect back, the more I see how disappointing this game was.

Honestly, thinking now, it felt like I was playing the game just to platinum it. Not for the story.

I dont know how 13-2 will be like, but it looks like it will continue on with Cocoon, Pulse, etc and I just think that premise was completely boring and unmemorable.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I feel you bro,   I only played the game due to the nice graphics and the soundtrack.
I hope Versus 13 lives up to the hype.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I feel you bro,   I only played the game due to the nice graphics and the soundtrack.
I hope Versus 13 lives up to the hype.

Is now the best time to buy a PS3 for $300 with the 320gb Infamous 2 bundle? Been wanting a Blu-ray player for now. I'm not sure to jump on this deal or not cause Best buy is offering $50 GC on 360 bundle and they might have the same promo for PS3s. Thanks fellas in advanced.

Is now the best time to buy a PS3 for $300 with the 320gb Infamous 2 bundle? Been wanting a Blu-ray player for now. I'm not sure to jump on this deal or not cause Best buy is offering $50 GC on 360 bundle and they might have the same promo for PS3s. Thanks fellas in advanced.

Resistance 3 "Brutal" Trophy is going to be a BEAST, but I will PLATINUM this game!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Currently, playing on "Normal" @ 52% about to start CH. 17!

PO

Resistance 3 "Brutal" Trophy is going to be a BEAST, but I will PLATINUM this game!

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
Superhuman is no joke in Resistance 3. Enemies really mess you up this time around. More so for me because i enabled cheats that make the chimera harder.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
Superhuman is no joke in Resistance 3. Enemies really mess you up this time around. More so for me because i enabled cheats that make the chimera harder.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

Anyone got that NHL 3 on 3 arcade game? Played the demo it's super fun
laugh.gif
A friend owns it. We used to play 2 on 2 before going to the bar, a drink for every goal. It'll get you messed up. 
laugh.gif

Beat Deus Ex. I really, really enjoyed the story. The gameplay was fine but the story is what kept me playing. 

Originally Posted by Capo617

Anyone got that NHL 3 on 3 arcade game? Played the demo it's super fun
laugh.gif
A friend owns it. We used to play 2 on 2 before going to the bar, a drink for every goal. It'll get you messed up. 
laugh.gif

Beat Deus Ex. I really, really enjoyed the story. The gameplay was fine but the story is what kept me playing. 

Any of you Resistance fans, Google Rage Quit: Resistance 3. 
Be warned, some graphic language, but it's pretty funny. The entire Rage Quit series is hilarious.

Any of you Resistance fans, Google Rage Quit: Resistance 3. 
Be warned, some graphic language, but it's pretty funny. The entire Rage Quit series is hilarious.

Just picked up Resistance 3, about to put in a few hours today.
pimp.gif

Btw, since we were talking about controllers in the last couple of pages, is there a release date for the MGS or Uncharted ?
Best Buy had the MLB:The Show '11 controller on clearance so I picked one up. Now I never want to play with a plain controller
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom