pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Waits for Christopherson*

The light and shadowing effects are pretty amazing.
Aside from that, it really doesn't separate itself. Character models look pretty bad (look at their eyes, what's that about)

That said, it looks about 3x better than MW3's rehashed graphics. I'll be prordering Monday, but probably trading it in after I beat it. 
laugh.gif

The light and shadowing effects are pretty amazing.
Aside from that, it really doesn't separate itself. Character models look pretty bad (look at their eyes, what's that about)

That said, it looks about 3x better than MW3's rehashed graphics. I'll be prordering Monday, but probably trading it in after I beat it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Just picked up 5 games from Blockbuster for $44 total.
I'd rather not say WHAT games.... 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Wet, Lost Planet 2, Kane & Lynch 2, Chronicles of Riddick 
laugh.gif
i heard getting plat for lp2 is difficult i was gonna cop it, it was 10ish shipped the other day 

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Wet, Lost Planet 2, Kane & Lynch 2, Chronicles of Riddick 
laugh.gif
i heard getting plat for lp2 is difficult i was gonna cop it, it was 10ish shipped the other day 

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I don't care what anyone says, K&L 2 is awesome and we need more games like it. It has its faults, but the presentation, style, and atmosphere are awesome. Kane and Lynch are two of the best characters of this gen.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I don't care what anyone says, K&L 2 is awesome and we need more games like it. It has its faults, but the presentation, style, and atmosphere are awesome. Kane and Lynch are two of the best characters of this gen.

I just went through my PS3 game collection and I'm selling 7 games back to amazon video game trade in.

Most of them were 3+ years old I have not touched them in a year or 2 .

A lot of them I bought from $19 to $39 range so I don't feel to bad about the amount money I'm losing.

I'm trading in:

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Dead Space
NCAA Football 11
The Saboteur
John Daly's Pro Golf
Star Force The Force Unleashed II
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

I'm getting $56 back which is a hell of a lot more than what I would get at Gamestop or Best Buy.

I just went through my PS3 game collection and I'm selling 7 games back to amazon video game trade in.

A lot of them I bought from $19 to $39 range so I don't feel to bad about the amount money I'm losing.

I'm trading in:

Dead Space
NCAA Football 11
The Saboteur
John Daly's Pro Golf
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

I'm getting $56 back which is a hell of a lot more than what I would get at Gamestop or Best Buy.

^^
Better than nothing sir.

It's comical to me that people have "collections" when it's just a waste when you don't touch them anymore.

If it doesn't have a solid MP feature, I'm done with it after I obtain all the trophies I can!

PO

^^
Better than nothing sir.

It's comical to me that people have "collections" when it's just a waste when you don't touch them anymore.

If it doesn't have a solid MP feature, I'm done with it after I obtain all the trophies I can!

PO

One of the hardest on PS3 apparently. PS3trophies.org rates it a 9.1 out of 10 in difficulty. Still, the story seems like it might be fun to play through.

I didnt mind the demo way back when. I'm going through Wolverine first. That'll probably be #2

These 5 bring my total PS3 games up to 60 
sick.gif
. I just don't like trading in a game for 5 bucks... 

One of the hardest on PS3 apparently. PS3trophies.org rates it a 9.1 out of 10 in difficulty. Still, the story seems like it might be fun to play through.

I didnt mind the demo way back when. I'm going through Wolverine first. That'll probably be #2

sick.gif

^^
Point Taken.

I wouldn't take $5, but to upset companies like GameStop, I'd give them away!
laugh.gif

BTW, Two Questions for anyone who knows:

1. Is there any update on the release of the official PSN iPhone App?
2. Anyone know where I can get the Kratos PSN Avatar? Apparently, it was a Pre-Order Bonus, but I know NT'ers know everything!
laugh.gif

PO

^^
Point Taken.

I wouldn't take $5, but to upset companies like GameStop, I'd give them away!
laugh.gif

BTW, Two Questions for anyone who knows:

1. Is there any update on the release of the official PSN iPhone App?
2. Anyone know where I can get the Kratos PSN Avatar? Apparently, it was a Pre-Order Bonus, but I know NT'ers know everything!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I'm trading in:

Dead Space
NCAA Football 11
The Saboteur
John Daly's Pro Golf
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

dude ur getting rid of deadspace and star wars? wut.. how much are they offering for those 2?

I heard saboteur is good too?

I'm trading in:

Dead Space
NCAA Football 11
The Saboteur
John Daly's Pro Golf
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

dude ur getting rid of deadspace and star wars? wut.. how much are they offering for those 2?

sick.gif

60? 
eek.gif
 i havnt own 60 games period send some my way 
laugh.gif

also to all the og ps3 heads i use to roll with COD4 or MW2 reunion in like an hr? 
embarassed.gif

sick.gif

60? 
eek.gif
 i havnt own 60 games period send some my way 
laugh.gif

also to all the og ps3 heads i use to roll with COD4 or MW2 reunion in like an hr? 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I'm trading in:

Dead Space
NCAA Football 11
The Saboteur
John Daly's Pro Golf
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

**Update**
Best advice I can give for when doing game trade ins is: Shop around and get estimates from Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, and even Target.

It's easy for me because where I live I have 2 Gamestop's right across the street from each other, Target is in the same shopping plaza next to one of the Gamestop's, and Best Buy is just 2 miles down the Blvd. where I live.

Gamestop & Amazon were both only going to give me $56 for those 7 games altogether.

So I stopped by Best Buy and at first they were only going to give the same amount as Amazon & Gamestop. But they had some special promo where with my game trade ins if I pre ordered Gear Of War 3 I got 50% more for my games trade ins which gave me $76.50. All I had to was put a $5 deposit down for the pre order. Now since I don't own a XBOX 360 and have no intention of buying Gears Of War 3 what I did was right after I put the pre order for Gears Of War 3 in I just pre ordered Batman Arkham City Collectors Edition and canceled my pre order for Gears Of War 3 and used that $5 pre order in Batman Arkham City Collectors Edition 
pimp.gif

I already had my $76.50 Best Buy gift card in my wallet and I even asked the Best Buy worker if I could do all this before he completed my game trade in and he was cool about it and didn't care. Oh and you can always go back and get your pre order deposit money back if you decide not to buy the game.

On another note though. Stay away and don't deal with Best Buy's online video game trade in option. Which works similarly to amazon's video game trade in. Where they give you an online estimate for each game and also provide you with free online shipping through UPS or USPS.Why I'm saying avoid them is because first off they use a third party company called deal tree, second off what happened to me was when I did Best Buy online trade in, I sent in like 4 games and waited a month to get my Best Buy gift card which is the normal waiting period and still have not gotten my money for the games I traded in back in July. I asked both my local store & called Best Buy's 1-888 customer service phone # and they told I need to contact the third party company Deal Tree 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gamestop on the other hand like they always do is provide HORRIBLE customer service and some mid 20's college drop out or community college looking kid was like "well you could get more money for your trade in if you sign up for the $10 power up rewards program". I said no and gave her the 
indifferent.gif
 before I bounced out.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I'm trading in:

Dead Space
NCAA Football 11
The Saboteur
John Daly's Pro Golf
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

**Update**
Best advice I can give for when doing game trade ins is: Shop around and get estimates from Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, and even Target.

It's easy for me because where I live I have 2 Gamestop's right across the street from each other, Target is in the same shopping plaza next to one of the Gamestop's, and Best Buy is just 2 miles down the Blvd. where I live.

Gamestop & Amazon were both only going to give me $56 for those 7 games altogether.

So I stopped by Best Buy and at first they were only going to give the same amount as Amazon & Gamestop. But they had some special promo where with my game trade ins if I pre ordered Gear Of War 3 I got 50% more for my games trade ins which gave me $76.50. All I had to was put a $5 deposit down for the pre order. Now since I don't own a XBOX 360 and have no intention of buying Gears Of War 3 what I did was right after I put the pre order for Gears Of War 3 in I just pre ordered Batman Arkham City Collectors Edition and canceled my pre order for Gears Of War 3 and used that $5 pre order in Batman Arkham City Collectors Edition 
pimp.gif

I already had my $76.50 Best Buy gift card in my wallet and I even asked the Best Buy worker if I could do all this before he completed my game trade in and he was cool about it and didn't care. Oh and you can always go back and get your pre order deposit money back if you decide not to buy the game.

On another note though. Stay away and don't deal with Best Buy's online video game trade in option. Which works similarly to amazon's video game trade in. Where they give you an online estimate for each game and also provide you with free online shipping through UPS or USPS.Why I'm saying avoid them is because first off they use a third party company called deal tree, second off what happened to me was when I did Best Buy online trade in, I sent in like 4 games and waited a month to get my Best Buy gift card which is the normal waiting period and still have not gotten my money for the games I traded in back in July. I asked both my local store & called Best Buy's 1-888 customer service phone # and they told I need to contact the third party company Deal Tree 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gamestop on the other hand like they always do is provide HORRIBLE customer service and some mid 20's college drop out or community college looking kid was like "well you could get more money for your trade in if you sign up for the $10 power up rewards program". I said no and gave her the 
indifferent.gif
 before I bounced out.

Back
Top Bottom