New update? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

New update? 
nerd.gif

yes

[h1]PS3 System Software Update (v3.72)[/h1]
+ Posted by Eric Lempel // VP, Sony Network Entertainment

A new PS3 system software update, v3.72, will be released soon. With this minor update, system stability during use of PS3 format software and network services has been improved.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

New update? 
nerd.gif

yes

[h1]PS3 System Software Update (v3.72)[/h1]
+ Posted by Eric Lempel // VP, Sony Network Entertainment

A new PS3 system software update, v3.72, will be released soon. With this minor update, system stability during use of PS3 format software and network services has been improved.

I went to go pre order BF3 and trade in some games at EB and they were going to give me $6 for Killzone 3.. smh

I went to go pre order BF3 and trade in some games at EB and they were going to give me $6 for Killzone 3.. smh

Well NT like I said around when LA Noire first released and after I beat the main story. 
The game would be my 1st ever platinum for a game ON PS3.

So tonight I finally collected the final car out of the 95 on the list for the auto fanatic trophy which also gave me the 100% complete "The City Of Angels" trophy all that was left to get the platinum for this game. I even got all the trophies related to the DLC cases also.

Honestly as much as I like LA Noire I had not touched the game in like 2 months and did not even play the last DLC case "Reefer Madness" until yesterday and tonight.

This is also the first time I've gotten 100% complete for any R* game which I played before on PS2 or PS3.

So yeah 
pimp.gif

And now I'll be trading the game and the official Brady Games guide into Best Buy or somewhere else. If any NT'ers are interested in the game & official game guide reply or pm me.

Well NT like I said around when LA Noire first released and after I beat the main story. 
The game would be my 1st ever platinum for a game ON PS3.

So tonight I finally collected the final car out of the 95 on the list for the auto fanatic trophy which also gave me the 100% complete "The City Of Angels" trophy all that was left to get the platinum for this game. I even got all the trophies related to the DLC cases also.

Honestly as much as I like LA Noire I had not touched the game in like 2 months and did not even play the last DLC case "Reefer Madness" until yesterday and tonight.

This is also the first time I've gotten 100% complete for any R* game which I played before on PS2 or PS3.

So yeah 
pimp.gif

And now I'll be trading the game and the official Brady Games guide into Best Buy or somewhere else. If any NT'ers are interested in the game & official game guide reply or pm me.

Congrats homie.

And yeah, Jesse, I was
eek.gif
when you told me.

I was like "%$*@ those guys, I'll keep my copy, then"

Congrats homie.

And yeah, Jesse, I was
eek.gif
when you told me.

I was like "%$*@ those guys, I'll keep my copy, then"

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

DC Universe Online goes free to play in October. 

I can't wait!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Same here !
Will be downloading it once it hits the PSN. But will play for free at first and will probably spend $5 bucks easily for premium level. But can't see myself paying $14.99 on legendary even if it's month to month.

Right now I still got 3 payments of $89.99 due for NFL Sunday Ticket. Which is totally worth it IMHO if your a football fan or fantasy football player in 2 leagues or more. Week 1 was horrible & unbearable but Sony issued the public apology and gave PSN subscribers who signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket a $24.99 refund which I already have gotten.Week 2 NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 was running great and the streams were in HD and pretty damn close to the TV network HD feeds on CBS, Fox, and NBC. 

I'm also going to get the added 2 year system plan that is discounted at $44 for PS+ people since my 1 year manufacturer warranty from Sony runs out this December.   

Chrono Trigger will be copped later today whenever the PSN gets updated, 

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

DC Universe Online goes free to play in October. 

I can't wait!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Same here !
Will be downloading it once it hits the PSN. But will play for free at first and will probably spend $5 bucks easily for premium level. But can't see myself paying $14.99 on legendary even if it's month to month.

Right now I still got 3 payments of $89.99 due for NFL Sunday Ticket. Which is totally worth it IMHO if your a football fan or fantasy football player in 2 leagues or more. Week 1 was horrible & unbearable but Sony issued the public apology and gave PSN subscribers who signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket a $24.99 refund which I already have gotten.Week 2 NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 was running great and the streams were in HD and pretty damn close to the TV network HD feeds on CBS, Fox, and NBC. 

I'm also going to get the added 2 year system plan that is discounted at $44 for PS+ people since my 1 year manufacturer warranty from Sony runs out this December.   

Chrono Trigger will be copped later today whenever the PSN gets updated, 

PSN is very choppy for me at the moment. Netflix won't load and 2K11 games lag (more then usual).
this all started to happen when I downloaded the new FW update.

PSN is very choppy for me at the moment. Netflix won't load and 2K11 games lag (more then usual).
this all started to happen when I downloaded the new FW update.

My Games:

- Uncharted 1 & 2
- Arkham Asylum
- Mortal Kombat
- Red Dead Redemption
- Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
- Assasin's Creed Brotherhood
- MGS4 (still haven't played it
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
)
- Modern Warfare 1 & 2