The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif
And why is this funny?
Please, expound. I'd be very interested to hear from someone who has never played it. 
eyes.gif

1. There is no other significant sports game out right now.
2. Last time I checked MLB The Show is arguably the best sports franchise based on reviews. 
Cute icons? Thank's. Those cute icons got me a job at Google and I have an installed client base for personal web page design and other graphical work at my other job. Yeah, my cute graphics pay my bills. Not sure why you went in depth with a metacritic post, you took my reply to the heart, I wasn't dissing the game. Breath son. I'm not mad NHL is doing numbers, just wanted to point out MLB: TS, but since you like to blow things out of proportion, here you go, "Naw, son . NHL game is  doodoo". 

I was kidding, chill. 
laugh.gif
 Only reason I know about your icon sets is I check them out everytime you post on FB.
If I can't talk %%!@ to you, who can I really talk %%!@ to? 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And why is this funny?
Please, expound. I'd be very interested to hear from someone who has never played it. 
eyes.gif

1. There is no other significant sports game out right now.
2. Last time I checked MLB The Show is arguably the best sports franchise based on reviews. 
Cute icons? Thank's. Those cute icons got me a job at Google and I have an installed client base for personal web page design and other graphical work at my other job. Yeah, my cute graphics pay my bills. Not sure why you went in depth with a metacritic post, you took my reply to the heart, I wasn't dissing the game. Breath son. I'm not mad NHL is doing numbers, just wanted to point out MLB: TS, but since you like to blow things out of proportion, here you go, "Naw, son . NHL game is  doodoo". 

I was kidding, chill. 
laugh.gif
 Only reason I know about your icon sets is I check them out everytime you post on FB.
If I can't talk %%!@ to you, who can I really talk %%!@ to? 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I thought boost was some kind of nurse...???
nerd.gif

That 2k12 demo looks and plays exactly like 2k11. I'll still pick up a copy though.
laugh.gif

I thought boost was some kind of nurse...???
nerd.gif

That 2k12 demo looks and plays exactly like 2k11. I'll still pick up a copy though.
laugh.gif

Just finished RDR...

Wow...

Can't wait for the GOTY Edition so I can play Undead Nightmare.

Just finished RDR...

Wow...

Can't wait for the GOTY Edition so I can play Undead Nightmare.

Why don't you just buy the Undead Nightmare DLC? Seems a bit silly to buy the game again when you can get that one piece in particular separately.

Why don't you just buy the Undead Nightmare DLC? Seems a bit silly to buy the game again when you can get that one piece in particular separately.

Originally Posted by Hyper

I don't own the game, was borrowing it from a friend.

You have a few cheaper options instead of buying the GOTY edition.
If you already have the platinum and all you want to do is play Undead Nightmare and don't care about the rest of the other DLC packs. Just go buy the separate Undead Nightmare DLC disc which I think includes all of the earlier DLC. You can probably find the separate disc used for $19 or cheaper and you don't need the original RDR game disc to play the game. Play through Undead Nightmare and finish it within 7 days and return it to Gamestop to get your money back since Gamestop has that return policy on used games.

If you already have the platinum and all you want to do is play Undead Nightmare and don't care about the rest of the other DLC packs. Just go buy the separate Undead Nightmare DLC disc which I think includes all of the earlier DLC. You can probably find the separate disc used for $19 or cheaper and you don't need the original RDR game disc to play the game. Play through Undead Nightmare and finish it within 7 days and return it to Gamestop to get your money back since Gamestop has that return policy on used games.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

If you already have the platinum and all you want to do is play Undead Nightmare and don't care about the rest of the other DLC packs. Just go buy the separate Undead Nightmare DLC disc which I think includes all of the earlier DLC. You can probably find the separate disc used for $19 or cheaper and you don't the original RDR game disc to play the game. Play through Undead Nightmare and finish it within 7 days and return it to Gamestop to get your money back since Gamestop has that return policy on used games.
Why you trying to talk the man out of buying the GOTY
grin.gif

GOTY will come out and within two months it will be 19.99, so even if he only wants to play undead nightmare he can experience everything for 19.99.

Hyper just wait a couple months and u can get the GOTY for dirt cheap.

If you already have the platinum and all you want to do is play Undead Nightmare and don't care about the rest of the other DLC packs. Just go buy the separate Undead Nightmare DLC disc which I think includes all of the earlier DLC. You can probably find the separate disc used for $19 or cheaper and you don't the original RDR game disc to play the game. Play through Undead Nightmare and finish it within 7 days and return it to Gamestop to get your money back since Gamestop has that return policy on used games.
grin.gif

GOTY will come out and within two months it will be 19.99, so even if he only wants to play undead nightmare he can experience everything for 19.99.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

grin.gif

Not trying to talk him out of buying the GOTY at all just saying he's got options.
It sounds like dude is hooked on RDR and wants to play Undead Nightmare ASAP. Why wait? And if he buys the RDR GOTY version new even when it drops top the $19 range he can't get his money back and the games used re sell valie would be low where he would be lucky to get even $10 for it.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

grin.gif

Not trying to talk him out of buying the GOTY at all just saying he's got options.
It sounds like dude is hooked on RDR and wants to play Undead Nightmare ASAP. Why wait? And if he buys the RDR GOTY version new even when it drops top the $19 range he can't get his money back and the games used re sell valie would be low where he would be lucky to get even $10 for it.

I don't mind spending the $50.

The game was amazing and I can't see myself ever trading it in

I was never a fan of trading games in for some reason.

I don't really mind waiting for the GOTY Edition, either.

Ico/SotC comes out on Tuesday and I still never beat InFamous 2, so I have other games to hold me over until it releases.

I actually think I have to get rid of NHL 12 because I don't have time to play it,
frown.gif

I don't mind spending the $50.

The game was amazing and I can't see myself ever trading it in

I was never a fan of trading games in for some reason.

I don't really mind waiting for the GOTY Edition, either.

Ico/SotC comes out on Tuesday and I still never beat InFamous 2, so I have other games to hold me over until it releases.

I actually think I have to get rid of NHL 12 because I don't have time to play it,
frown.gif

MKT_1401_Uncharted_header.jpg
[h3]Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D[/h3]
On October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases. These unique events include:
  • An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  • A multiplayer tournament
  • In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*

Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!
  • General Admission: $25
  • UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
[h2]Participating Theatres:[/h2]* Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx. Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.

MKT_1401_Uncharted_header.jpg
[h3]Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D[/h3]
On October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases. These unique events include:
  • An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  • A multiplayer tournament
  • In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*

Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!
  • General Admission: $25
  • UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
[h2]Participating Theatres:[/h2]* Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx. Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.

Back
Top Bottom