Originally Posted by Mister916

Just platnium'd Arkham City 
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Congrats! I don't think I'll be able to do the same.

PO

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

i would say fallout 3 would be my favorite game of all time i spent countless hours on two systems plahing that game lol

THIS MAN KNOWS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways congrats u guys on your platinums.....u guys are really !*!##@ good at that stuff, im happy when i get silvers
glasses.gif
(those are my platinums)

Going to pick up UC3 and a controller on Friday...What are you guys gonna get? A few decent games are on sale
pimp.gif

Beat Uncharted 3 on crushing last night, that !%## was tough. Gonna try to platinum it tonight. Anyone got any helpful links or websites for some of the trophies?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Beat Uncharted 3 on crushing last night, that !%## was tough. Gonna try to platinum it tonight. Anyone got any helpful links or websites for some of the trophies?
Best trophy resource on the internet in my opinion.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/uncharted-3-drakes-deception/guide/

You ever tried to track all of your trophies there?  I did it when I had 600 and it took me a while
laugh.gif
I couldn't imagine trying with yours.

I have 2492 on there, and 2703 actually. I tried one day to update all of them and got bored. 
laugh.gif
 I think that's as close as I'll get.
I've used it for the last 2+ years, though, so everything since then is up to date.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Going to pick up UC3 and a controller on Friday...What are you guys gonna get? A few decent games are on sale
pimp.gif

Best Buy has UC3 for $30. Cop that urban camouflage DS3 if you can find it.
That controller is so dope
pimp.gif

I'm getting Infamous 2 at Walmart for $28. UC3 Collectors Edition for $50 through my Sony connect.

UC3 Platinum achieved!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
#11.

I thought "Crushing" mode would be much more difficult...

PO

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ all these trophy !@##!$ on here myself included.

Major props for platinuming Arkham City 916. I think those combat and predator challenges are going deter me from doing the same.

I sucked at them in Arkham Asylum so I don't have much hope for Arkham City

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ all these trophy !@##!$ on here myself included.

Major props for platinuming Arkham City 916. I think those combat and predator challenges are going deter me from doing the same.

I sucked at them in Arkham Asylum so I don't have much hope for Arkham City
Same here
frown.gif

Heads up if you picked up the special edition of Dead Island from Gamestop you should have gotten a voucher code for the Bloodbath Arena. Anyways it's available to download now off the PS Store and it's 794MB for this DLC.
Here is a pic of the special edition:

031.JPG

It's $9.99 on the PS Store.

i got my old account back, yay...copping a ps3 again i already hoping i can get the 199 price on cyber monday or at least some credit... bought BF3 for 28 for it add me JBG11241

^Official Wireless Stereo Headset. Should be able to scoop for around $80 bucks this weekend.
Just platinum-ed UC3. Like PO said, I had myself worked up that it would be harder. Still very challenging, but no real rage quit moments. 
laugh.gif

A couple tougher areas like Mister916 pointed out, but as long as you take your time and take out the most immediate threats, it should not be too difficult. 

UC3 edged out Portal 2 as my game of the year so far. Still have to play Skyrim, though. Onto MGS HD Collection. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom