The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Yea it's really not hard to do. I threw a 500 GB in my 60 a while back and it wasn't hard. You do more waiting for all of the formatting and reinstalling data than anything else.

3 People on my team today called in "sick" this morning. I got up before work and logged into FF XIV and there they were all partying together...

Screenshot was taken to be shown at our daily meeting tomorrow :lol:

3 People on my team today called in "sick" this morning. I got up before work and logged into FF XIV and there they were all partying together...

Screenshot was taken to be shown at our daily meeting tomorrow :lol:

Wow, the game must be good. I usually don't touch MMO's but this is tempting and I just saw a really good advert for it today.

Ay Empire, have you run into a big red bird... Kinda looks like the red knight in WKC yet in tales? Was doing a side quest in Bermia Gorge when I saw it. Killed me 4 times (let's you retry battle) before I escaped. Wonder what it was. Only level 22 when I fought it. Lvl 30 weapon shop and 25 for armour.

I havent, but it sounds like one of the special hunt you do later. You need to go after some high level enemies in certain places near the end of the game to get everyones best weapons. I found one at level 35 and was able to just take it down in Velar (sp?) Mine. Maybe just remember where you saw it and head back once you leveled. Each one is different, but id think level 40 is okay.

Im 42 with 80 weapon and 70 armour i think. FFXIV has sidetracked me... :lol:

Ill also say, I havent liked a story in an FF this much since IX. Has me rushing through the story missions rather than questing.

Last edited:
Yoshi P :pimp:

Respect. A lot of people don't understand the emotional toll it takes to pour yourself into your creative craft and watch it grow over the years and then get released. There's a long standing joke between myself and a close colleague about game development, "3 years of your life, sleepless nights, unimaginable stress, neglecting friends and family, heartbreak, loss, anger, and eventual jubilation for someone to play your game and say "yeah... it was alright." "
:lol:

Last edited:
I just can't get into MMO games. I don't play them enough to justify the monthly fee. But man, that game looks good. I had friends who wouldn't leave their apartment over FF XI.

Game is awesome. Logging in issue is a pain, but once you're in its great. 5 hours go by like 20 minutes.

Took me a few hours to figure out how to enable trophies, but I have it sorted now. If anyone has issues I can explain what to do.

Last edited:
I just can't get into MMO games. I don't play them enough to justify the monthly fee. But man, that game looks good. I had friends who wouldn't leave their apartment over FF XI.

I have the same issue. time constraints and backlog means I can't dedicate myself to one game but i might just put in the hours to get the plat on this if it's not too hard.

I'm glad people can eat crow now after saying this game can never be resurrected but they've done a great job bringing it back. I hope the momentum carries onto FFXV and other games.
Hopefully SE's TGS both isn't filled with mobile games.

Important Notice About FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, we are currently experiencing extremely long wait times for users to be able to log in and play. As a temporary measure, we will halt sales of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN’s digital download products so we can accommodate all of those wishing to play. We are working to expand our server capacity in the coming days.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/2...m_campaign=Feed:+siliconera/MkOc+(Siliconera)

I think this might be my first MMO. I've never heard of a company stopping their own sales.
Will buy on PS4. I hope the collectors edition transfers over too.

When can we expect the Last of Us single player DLC to release? Gonna trade it in while its worth
$40+.

Apparently, this is the release date for the DLC

This Is The Last of Us’ New Multiplayer Mode
It’s time to interrogate.
by Colin Moriarty AUGUST 28, 2013

A few weeks ago, we posted a series of exclusive videos outlining each multiplayer map in the PlayStation 3-exclusive The Last of Us. It was there that we talked about how much we loved playing online, and were excited for future DLC announcements for The Last of Us that developer Naughty Dog has been teasing.

Today, one such mode was revealed by Kotaku. The new mode – called Interrogation – will come with patch 1.03, meaning the mode will be available completely free of charge.

Interrogation mode is "complicated," according to multiplayer designer Robert Ryan, but the crux of the mode is this: find and raid your opponents’ safe by interrogating fallen players via special executions. Your team must collectively interrogate five opponents to find the location of their lockbox, and interrogations take quite a bit longer than a special execution, leaving you susceptible to attack.

Interrogation comes in two waves – collecting information and then cracking the enemy safe – and you can only do the latter task by successfully completing the former task.

Patch 1.03 also comes with five significant fixes, listed below.

When reviving a teammate, your range has been increased.
Item bin locations have been rebalanced in some places.
Special executions can now be halted by teammates.
Matchmaking has been improved.
Item spawns have been tweaked to not give teams too many items.

We’ve reached out to Sony for more information, including the release date of the patch, and we’ll update when we hear back.

Galaga Legions DX (PSN)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)
ICO HD (PS3)
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection (PS3)
Rayman Origins (Vita)

The free PS+ games for September

im on the final chapter of FFXIII and this is becoming really annoying. boss fights are easier than regular fights :rofl:

I am addicted to Persona 4 Golden.

Somebody please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
played Diablo 3 last night...

controls take some getting used to but I got it within the hour. you are pretty much autolocked onto any enemy, so the spammed spells arent a problem. I havent played D3 for PC before so I like this console version. Graphics kinda suck tho, but gameplay is good. Definitely not like D2. But I can see myself getting addicted to this game.

im on the final chapter of FFXIII and this is becoming really annoying. boss fights are easier than regular fights :rofl:

Yea. I five starred the final boss fairly easily.

Its the content after you beat the game that starts to get difficult. I.E. Titan Trials.

Back
Top Bottom