The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must be a brave soul because I have only been using rest mode since day one & play ever’ day. Only turned my console off into time so far to move it. 8)

same here.
My PS5 is basically my all in one. I stream and game on it daily.
Fell sorry for those that are having problems, because when its fully working its :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I've only had one crash on MM when I was playing it day 1, thats it.

I found How I want my PS5 to look, but in black...maybe get rid of the sony from one of their locations and the colored logo

czh770oaju261.jpg

jy1nq0gviu261.jpg

pym88ufviu261.jpg

I must be a brave soul because I have only been using rest mode since day one & play er’ day. Only turned my console off one time so far to move it. 8)

That's because it's only very few ps5s that have had any issues.

Some issues are not even the console but the hardware.

And we're we even really expecting no hardware issues on launch hardware anyway?

Update...
UPS “lost” my package officially to stonkx...
The other 3 items made it & were authenticated already. How can someone legit just walk away with a box out of UPS?
When I took my preorder (that I regret selling) to the UPS store, the guy scanning it tried to scan the package off the scale. I pointed it out to him and he tried to tell me, not to worry about it. So, I told him I hear what he is saying, but I still want my **** scanned on the scale to which he scanned it. He knew that if it wasn't on the scale and he scanned it, then there would be no record of the actual weight of the package and then I would have no actual proof that I sent the ps5 as opposed to a cotton ball in a box. There are wolves/hyenas every step of the way.

When I took my preorder (that I regret selling) to the UPS store, the guy scanning it tried to scan the package off the scale. I pointed it out to him and he tried to tell me, not to worry about it. So, I told him I hear what he is saying, but I still want my **** scanned on the scale to which he scanned it. He knew that if it wasn't on the scale and he scanned it, then there would be no record of the actual weight of the package and then I would have no actual proof that I sent the ps5 as opposed to a cotton ball in a box. There are wolves/hyenas every step of the way.

This is good to know.

Yeah load times in Ghost were already next gen when it released. I believe the devs said they did something where they load you in right away while the rest of the game is still loading. I can’t remember but those load times were insanely great.

Noticed bio shock infinite was missing in my collection. did not know I had to press the start/options button on the bioshock collection to choose game version and it’s a option. On the PS4 it has its own separate icon.

UPS definitely stole that unit, sorry to hear jmilionair jmilionair . :frown:
Keep us updated if SX covers your loss though.
Interested to know how they take care of this situation for sellers.

PO
Thanks. Yeah, either way ima get paid it’s just going to take so much longer now which is frustrating.

Does gameshare work the same from Ps5 to Ps4? Tryna set up game share with my boy and i know Console Sharing and Offline Play will allow him to play my games but will his games show up in my library?

Nah I've been playing GoT and a bunch of PS4 games off my external SSD drive and haven't had any problems.
which SSD do you have?

I was trying to get one but the BF sales were trash. Only saw a deal on a SanDisk one but didn’t pull on it

the 120hz hdmi 2.1 is legit on the 900h...they just put out the upgrade so those of you who own the TV you can just update automatically via wifi.... no need to do the manual update through usb drive....it feels so fast mind you my wifi is trash too lol... prally best investment i had in a while

Back
Top Bottom