The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats why i took all the necessary precautions with my PS5 based on all the issues ive seen on the web. Didnt do the Ps4 to Ps5 transfer, moved all my Ps4 games to my external HD on my ps4, havent used Rest Mode, havent played MM or CoD.

I understand the day one excuse but there is no reason for this. I’m sure you’re not the only one doing it either which is BS. Sony really needs to get on their ish and at least release a statement or something. Way to many issues with this thing.

PS5 from Walmart bricked. Won’t turn on. :emoji_angry: Used it for less than 3 hours.

Does it turn on at all?

My PS5 would turn on but would shut off at the PS logo over and over again

Try holding down the power button to see if you could access Safe Mode

Thinking about picking up Madden PS4 version with the upgrade. I haven't played it since the 2000s. I saw a stream this morning and he said online is not available yet?
Player movement looks fluid where your player control is not in the mud like 2k.

Thinking about picking up Madden PS4 version with the upgrade. I haven't played it since the 2000s. I saw a stream this morning and he said online is not available yet?
Player movement looks fluid where your player control is not in the mud like 2k.

I think online is available now on PS5, there was some bug or glitch issue with PS5 online they needed to sort out. I got it on the Series X, it's definitely a game with flaws but it gets the job done for my football video game fix. Graphically not a huge upgrade from the One X version but they changed the layout of plays and a few more aesthetic things. Haven't got too deep in the gameplay (only played the opening game demo) but they said they changed a bunch of things on it.

Thats why i took all the necessary precautions with my PS5 based on all the issues ive seen on the web. Didnt do the Ps4 to Ps5 transfer, moved all my Ps4 games to my external HD on my ps4, havent used Rest Mode, havent played MM or CoD.

if I had to do all that I would return it or just never brought it. I been using at as normal cause I paid 550$ For it.

I feel if anyone is babying the things basic functions like playing a game or going to sleep mode. Then it’s definitely not worth keeping.

like having a car that can’t go over 55 or have the radio on without the engine running or it dies.

if I had to do all that I would return it or just never brought it. I been using at as normal cause I paid 550$ For it.

I feel if anyone is babying the things basic functions like playing a game or going to sleep mode. Then it’s definitely not worth keeping.

like having a car that can’t go over 55 or have the radio on without the engine running or it dies.

My exact sentiments. if it bricks it bricks. it’s covered by warranty or I’ll just get another but I’m not about to change the way I use my console fk that

Finally finished Miles Morales...no words. Damn near perfect game. Caught a crazy shot in photo mode at the end.

20201203_193128.jpg

20201203_193232.jpg

It’s $25 at GameStop an I think upgrade is $20 on psn

Maybe it’s better to wait until 2021 with some of these issues.

There are millions of PS5's out there.
The one's with the issues are the minority otherwise it would've made the news if the majority had issues.
Reviewers would also have had a field day.

We've had 2 firmware updates. After the 3rd I don't think there's any more need to baby the system.

Has anyone heard about a PS Plus error on Black Ops?

it’s saying I need plus when I try to access multiplayer but it doesn’t expire until next year.

I’ve tried logging in and out, restarting, even deleting and reinstalling the game but it’s still giving me those error. WTF man

Back
Top Bottom