The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walmart so petty they have removed all mention of the PS5 off their site.

basically they are saying if it’s in store go your lucky, if not oh well.

They leaving their associates out to dry it’s going to get ugly now.

people are just going to line up every morning or those who know know already.

they should have just used their app

1607689689017.png

1607689746195.png

Toilet paper, face masks and sanitiser. Games consoles are in good company :lol:

I feel like lots of developers are going to be pushed by the higher ups to move away quickly from last gen systems.

why cause these companies don’t wanna waste money making a last gen version, just to be crapped on by people saying it runs like ish.

The jump in power is to much and why even deal with it. Yes it’s a huge user base and that equals money, but if there are going to be more CP2077 situations idk man. I mean CP2077 will make boat loads of money. Not many other games can ride that wave of popularity. I mean halo got pushed cause it looked like cheeks.

gamers learn quick and it can be an huge loss for other games if the communities start playing wait and see and no pre orders because hey it can run like booty on my ps4 pro or x one.

I don’t know if it’s worth it. The next gen tech and hardware is closer to pc which developers like. Saves them time and resources.

Lastly, man if this is what they were going to push out before the delays boooooooy it would have been a wrap for CDPR. Imagine the ps4 pro and one x were the only choice.

I think it's the devs who would want to move to better harder more than the execs. Execs wll be thinking about their bottom line.
CDPR has gotten away with it with CP2077 sitting on a 90 Metacritic score and with 8 million pre-orders even with all these complaints.

DICE basically said to EA, don't even think about Battlefield 6 being on last gen consoles. :lol:
With their game targeting 2021 then that's a sizeable user-base on console and PC to buy the game and I don't think it's been in development as long as CP2077.
EA can also has that FIFA money that's regular so they have more flexibility when it comes to delays I think.

CP2077 on the other hand has been delayed so long so they've definitely been working on last gen versions for a long while. Them ditching that would be a lot of money lost in dev time. There were 8 million pre-orders and 41% on console, so 3.2 million pre-orders plus day 1 sales on consoles at 60$ a piece. They are not going to ignore that especially with the huge development and marketing budget for the game.

I think we'll still see more cross gen games but not many are as ambitious as this game so it's should be fine but the quicker we ditch them the better.
The only one who needs to think about is MS with Halo. They should ditch XBone IMO.

Cyberpunk runs fine on PS5...but man it looks ugly.

I don't think I have the patience to wait for the ps5 version though so im gonna probably push through it, at least for one playthrough.
same. played another 4 hours last night and it gets way better. graphics still muddy tho but I turned off the visual settings and it helped a bit

same. played another 4 hours last night and it gets way better. graphics still muddy tho but I turned off the visual settings and it helped a bit

I will try the visual settings but am not expecting much.

But overall I agree. It isn't bad at all on PS5.

It is an incredibly ambitious game though. And I have to remember that it is an open-world RPG because sometimes I feel like the enemies have too much health but then I am like oh yea that's right :lol:

TLOU Part 2, Ghost, FF7 >>> DOOM Eternal :lol:

Seriously though, no way the X|S debuted lower then the One, right?

TLOU Part 2, Ghost, FF7 >>> DOOM Eternal :lol:

Seriously though, no way the X|S debuted lower then the One, right?
It did but it's most likely a stock issue than lack of interest.

MS didn't launch in only 12 countries like last time so they would've been spread thin.
Sony also started production earlier.

CP 2077 still looks and runs great on my lowly GTX 1070 at 2560x1080p ultra. No RT but still highly detailed and smooth, feels like it's 60fps.

Friday night agenda...

1) COD @ 120hz
2) Six Siege @ 120hz
3) MM @ 4K 60fps RTX

CP 2077 still looks and runs great on my lowly GTX 1070 at 2560x1080p ultra. No RT but still highly detailed and smooth, feels like it's 60fps.

Hmm... Makes me consider trying CP77 on my 2060 Max-P... hmm....

Friday night agenda...

1) COD @ 120hz
2) Six Siege @ 120hz
3) MM @ 4K 60fps RTX

Hmm... Makes me consider trying CP77 on my 2060 Max-P... hmm....
I bet you can tweak the settings to get it looking and running much better than any console, even if not hitting 60 fps.

I bet you can tweak the settings to get it looking and running much better than any console, even if not hitting 60 fps.

I hear that. Just need to research what they are saying we'll get for the 8th gen consoles upgrade before I buy.

Bruh get an external hard drive 😂. All my ps4 games are on an external except for games i want to play with faster loading speeds.

Back
Top Bottom