The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so whats up with Hitman? is it worth the cop i havent played a hitman game in ages i was waiting on the ps5 one to drop think its hitman 3

I went ahead and grabbed hitman 2 gold edition for $20 bout to hop on it now
map tier list. sgail> miami> mumbai> new york> columbia> maldives> whittleton creek> hawkes bay
but the the best map is Sapienza italy in hitman 1. one of the best designed levels ever any game

Just finished the Tengu Demon duel in GOT.
Good challenge on lethal.
Game is getting me back into GOW/Nioh disciplined play style
even tho I'm still getting worked, coming straight out of Valhalla:lol:
Definitely feeling a certain type of way when I lose
thats for sure.

I knew this game was gonna be amazing but I'm still very much blown away.
then again valhalla

I will say I hope that other developers find their own way to have the wind "navigate" these games. There's nothing cluttering the screen and I love it. Menus are nicely grouped too.

It's pretty fun trying to figure out a play style since I'm still early on.
Wanted to just be Ghost when this game was first announced and even after the release.
Having the game in hand though I very much like doing the samurai thing, take pride in calling these clown mongrels out and then taking on 4+ with just my sword.

Shake Head No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Smoke bomb, chain assassinate as many as I can, then throw their bodies in surrounding fire pits.

Get the mongols off my island. Uncle can shove his honor; I'm a murder machine.

Never played a hit man game and don’t usually like going stealth in video games , looks good though.

im on the fence

I am on the last mission on Spiderman MM, but GoT is starting to have my full attention. Need to just finish it I know lol..

My WM 12/17 order finally shipped. Coming from Chino CA and will be here tomorrow. I was trippen cause the order history glitched last night and my order completely disappeared I thought they either cancelled or cut me off from checking since I was hitting up CS almost everyday :lol:

it’s not coming via FedEx though it’s being delivered by OnTrac. I trust none of these MF’rs regardless so im finna be posted in my driveway tomorrow morning like
1610126701540.gif

Shake Head No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Smoke bomb, chain assassinate as many as I can, then throw their bodies in surrounding fire pits.

Get the mongols off my island. Uncle can shove his honor; I'm a murder machine.

I’m at the point where I just got the uncle out; I immediately regretted freeing him. Already being annoying as hell with his honor and classism Bull $@&@ !

talking about honor when his moronic headfirst charge into an entire Mongol legion got everyone killed. Dude is still charging headfirst into enemy camps even now!

Back
Top Bottom