The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see. We don't get PS Now, so I have no idea what services they offer. 😅

It's just a subscription that allows you to stream PS3 and PS4 games on console, PC and other devices with the option to download the game (PS4 only) on console if you don't want to stream.

The only thing that would appeal to most here being enthusiasts is a sub that allows us to download a bunch of PS4 games.
Bonus if there's a way to do PS1 and PS2 but those would probably be a select few and PS3 will be stream only.

Assuming this is true, I don't know about $240 a year for the top tier.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it once though.

First Best Buy is dead to me.... Now this PS+ Neo.

Outside of Forza, F1 and Gran Turismo... I'm going to turn into a Black Friday only game buyer.

Shout out to my existing backlog.

How do you edit a thread title?!
Just checked it on the anime thread using my phone. At the top of the page there should be an option next to the unfollow button for you that has the edit thread feature in there. That's where you change the thread name.

Assuming this is true, I don't know about $240 a year for the top tier.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it once though.

Even if it's true, annual prices are always cheaper than the individual price for a month or 3 months added up.

PS+ is $10 a month, $25 for 3 months and $60 for a year

Wait what. I thought you did it all this time :lol:

Under here:

edit.png

Finished the all the Cafe missions last night. Time to grind and finish the remaining missions and race.

Anyone have tips on completing the 30-lap mission? How do I speed up the pit stop process? Do I just sit and wait?

Anyone have tips on completing the 30-lap mission? How do I speed up the pit stop process? Do I just sit and wait?
I literally did this one just now.
The method is to use the Ford Focus rally car (which you already have), slap on some Sport Hard boots and mod it up to 600PP.
Then in the race, set your fuel to the leanest level (6). The car itself should easily be able to win at this level.
The weather will change in the 3rd lap and the track will get very slippery. You'll just have to tiptoe around and try to find the grip. A dry line will eventually form. By around lap 18/30, give or take, you'll need to pit for fuel. I kept my SH tires and just went for fuel. Refuel for the amount of the remaining laps and you should be good to go. I'd say top up a bit more just in case. And, yes, the pit stops take forever... but it's the same for everyone.

Total time took me around 36mins.

Just checked it on the anime thread using my phone. At the top of the page there should be an option next to the unfollow button for you that has the edit thread feature in there. That's where you change the thread name.
Under here:

edit.png
Yeah, but I don't have that option anymore. I thought maybe it was changed on the backend of NT.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 2.54.36 PM.png

Wait what. I thought you did it all this time
:lol:
Wait so who's been editing the title? Meth?
Haven’t you been editing it?
:rofl:
I have, but option is gone :nerd:

Just here to vent that I want to replay Bloodborne so badly but refuse to at 30 fps :lol:

Knack 3 confirmed at next state of play
:lol:

They need to give it the straight to dvd treatment and release it straight to a ps plus free game.

Just here to vent that I want to replay Bloodborne so badly but refuse to at 30 fps :lol:

They need to give it the straight to dvd treatment and release it straight to a ps plus free game.

From software isnt listening to fans. Best hope would be if Bluepoint games got the green light to remaster it.

Back
Top Bottom