The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We back on TLOU pt2 storyline. Man that story is great. It’s what you expect from the damage done in pt1

I don’t think we’re getting a TLOU Part III. Some of these boys were way too toxic and passionate about the ‘video game’ that came before it. Dudes were really threatening the voice actors man :smh:

I don’t think we’re getting a TLOU Part III. Some of these boys were way too toxic and passionate about the ‘video game’ that came before it. Dudes were really threatening the voice actors man :smh:
I hope we get part 3 and the first mission is playing as Abby and waxing Ellie's brains into a floor. Set this **** off and burn the "gaming community" to the ground.

I hope we get part 3 and the first mission is playing as Abby and waxing Ellie's brains into a floor. Set this **** off and burn the "gaming community" to the ground.

1655003589733.png

Just memba'd the restructured PS+ tiers launches in North America tomorrow.

You'd think Sony would be making a big deal of this and churning out promotion for it, but radio silence.

The problem is this "fan" behavior isn't exclusive to this game. It'll continue. We see it in other "fan" communities in other mediums.

Still haven't played the game but hey probably should do something like noskey noskey suggested for part 3.

Last edited:
Just beat Ghost of Tsushima. Hoping the director’s cut is included in the new ps plus games. Game’s high points hit very well. Last fight wasn’t easy. Was getting one-shotted by almost everything. But on the winning run I redirected my frustration into calm flowing. Felt really satisfying to end the samurai journey in that way.

Just memba'd the restructured PS+ tiers launches in North America tomorrow.

You'd think Sony would be making a big deal of this and churning out promotion for it, but radio silence.
Missing android and iOS support. Best thing about game pass to me is being able to play on any device that has a connection

Back
Top Bottom