The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

When The Division doesn't have any GE's, I go back to GT. But, no, I don't do any online racing.
Having said that, they still update the game and just added 12 more new cars last week, which brings us (or will bring us) a total of 50 new cars since December. A few new tracks have been added since then too. One more update in April too.

Curious: why don't you do online racing? I stopped playing online due to how cheap and frustrating it was. For example, I'd have a good position and clean race for 2-3 laps, only to have some guy who would ram me off the track, knock me down 3-4 positions, and easily work off his 5-10 second penalty over the final 2 laps. Sometimes I'd be the one getting penalties and lower driver ratings because of that!

Curious: why don't you do online racing? I stopped playing online due to how cheap and frustrating it was. For example, I'd have a good position and clean race for 2-3 laps, only to have some guy who would ram me off the track, knock me down 3-4 positions, and easily work off his 5-10 second penalty over the final 2 laps. Sometimes I'd be the one getting penalties and lower driver ratings because of that!
Yep, that's pretty much the same reason for me too. Just bad experiences like that. And, like you said, the penalty system still has issues.

Plus, I enjoy the photo-mode as well as the livery editor... which can consume hours!

wrong thread

Attachments

• DSC_2597 (2).jpg
    DSC_2597 (2).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Beat ratchet and clank

Not just my first r&c game but also first insomniac game.

Fun experience and did a NG+ since it seemed like it’d be a waste to earn all those weapons and not steamroll baddies with em.

Overall a fun and unique gaming experience for a shooter. No idea what my next main game off da backlog will be. Might get back to Persona, start bb, or LIS.

I was hoping to be done with Ni No Kuni II before GoW dropped but I don't think it's gonna happen unless I binge play. I really hate the skirmish battles in NNK and unfortunately some of them are mandatory in order to progress in the game.

Skirmishes are a pain, but just level up your barracks and play through a couple low level ones to gain experience.

I hated them to start but once I stopped trying to rush through they arent so bad. Do not invest might into anything expect abilities and replenishing troops.

Skirmishes are a pain, but just level up your barracks and play through a couple low level ones to gain experience.

I hated them to start but once I stopped trying to rush through they arent so bad. Do not invest might into anything expect abilities and replenishing troops.
Crazy I was playing non stop and then I got to Hydropolis or Hydrocity (can’t remember the name) and then got hit with a level 12 skirmish. I was only like level 5 so I had to grind. I got bored and haven’t played since. I’m definitely going to try and finish it this weekend tho.

Review embargo not even up and they posting the review? And what is Whatifgaming? Never heard of them.

EDIT: That title is clickbait-y and I clicked :rofl:

So which NYC or LA NT'ers got the new God Of War from their local mom & pop video game shops selling them hella early?

I've seen on reddit PS4 a couple of guys have gotten it and beat the game already.

Back
Top Bottom