The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Thinking it might be a person around Greenville or Spartanburg because a female I follow on instagram said that she knew who won and she's around that area.

7A73F96A-2BEB-49C3-96CB-CF8DEEC51A03.gif

Florida friends pool together $22K for Mega Millions tickets
Mark Saunders
7:23 PM, Oct 23, 2018
8:18 PM, Oct 23, 2018
1467761827_41799034_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

TAMPA, Fla. — Nearly 90 friends in the Tampa, Fla., area are betting big on their Mega Millions chances Tuesday.

The group pooled together their money to purchase 11,000 $2 tickets from a Ybor City neighborhood market, according to The Tampa Bay Times.

And it's not the first time the group has gone in together for the prize either.

The group has already reportedly spent $52,000 on Mega Millions tickets, and rolled over winnings of $1,224, according to the paper.

Ryan McGuinness, who purchased the tickets, told the Times, "Everybody is back in."

The group is hoping those past winnings pay off with Tuesday's drawing for the $1.6 billion jackpot. With a lump sum option of $905 million, divide that by 90 and each is walking away with at least $10 million — before taxes.

Not a bad chunk of change if you're willing to wait for all those tickets to be printed.

If no one wins the Mega Millions jackpot yet again Tuesday, that pot could grow to an estimated $2 billion for Friday's drawing.

It's life, fate decided for that person to win. All we can do is be happy for them and wish them the best. We all know how money corrupts people.
not necessarily
it’s mentality and choices bruh that can be good or bad. also bad luck.

extreme luck and choices make people win. fate ain’t always predictable.

:lol:about to say why did i see drizzy with the strap on Ig post in a lotto thread

100 out of 302,000,000 is basically 1 out of 302,000,000.

You’re not increasing your odds in any meaningful way.

That said, I bought 5 numbers the past 2 draws instead of my usual 1.
You can but I'm not about to go back and forth with you over this because we aren't changing the others view.

Back
Top Bottom