The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Not powerball related but hit for 1k off a $50 scratch off few days ago

IMG_0084.jpeg

Jackpocket app anybody??

I’m not gonna lie but I like getting my tickets from the store seems like I always win something when I do that even on scratch offs but I never played scratch offs a lot and I used to be immature towards the lottery when I was in my 20s but now im like that could really be me for the low

Last edited:
Jackpocket app anybody??

I’m not gonna lie but I like getting my tickets from the store seems like I always win something when I do that even on scratch offs but I never played scratch offs a lot and I used to be immature towards the lottery when I was in my 20s but now im like that could really be me for the low
I feel like when it comes to lottery, it’s all about superstition (& luck obviously). I work in manhattan and refuse to buy tickets here, because manhattan never wins anything. But if I’m in the Bronx, queens or Brooklyn, I rack up on tickets because my intuition tells me I have a higher chance of winning in the outer boroughs of NYC (even though this isn’t the case at all). I also rarely ever buy from 7-11’s because I don’t feel they ever sell winning tickets. I stick to gas stations, supermarket kiasks, and liquer stores, because that’s where I’ve had the most luck.

So for me I have a set routine when it comes to playing lottery, and if I deviate from that routine, I immediately start to feel like I’ve bought losing tickets. It’s all just a bunch of superstition, however when you’re playing the lotto, what else is there to go off of?

Having said that, i wouldn’t buy my tickets through a mobile lottery app, only because i feel like they never win large jackpots.

I feel like when it comes to lottery, it’s all about superstition (& luck obviously). I work in manhattan and refuse to buy tickets here, because manhattan never wins anything. But if I’m in the Bronx, queens or Brooklyn, I rack up on tickets because my intuition tells me I have a higher chance of winning in the outer boroughs of NYC (even though this isn’t the case at all). I also rarely ever buy from 7-11’s because I don’t feel they ever sell winning tickets. I stick to gas stations, supermarket kiasks, and liquer stores, because that’s where I’ve had the most luck.

So for me I have a set routine when it comes to playing lottery, and if I deviate from that routine, I immediately start to feel like I’ve bought losing tickets. It’s all just a bunch of superstition, however when you’re playing the lotto, what else is there to go off of?

Having said that, i wouldn’t buy my tickets through a mobile lottery app, only because i feel like they never win large jackpots.
Yea im done with the mobile app but I say that all the time my tickets come from Newburgh not where I currently live so im like I guess there’s a chance but I’ve won more in person

So the numbers posted on the website were different than the numbers that were drawn? Curious to see how this one turns out. If u ask me, I doubt he’s getting anything. That would mean that anyone that one 2nd-5th place prices would also have a claim at the winnings.

Yea maybe not the full amount but dude deserves to get at least $10M for pain and suffering. That’s a brutal tease. Im sure many of us, myself included check online results instead of at the store

Back
Top Bottom