The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Don't forget about me when you get them winnings!
You know I got you fam. Just provide some LSU yambs and we'll get a groupie bus
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Bama game is this week......recruiting will begin.

I been playing for 10 plus year.buy numbers for every draw.State, pb and Mega millions in 05 in Cali. Closest ive ever hit was 4 out of 5 numbers on the state lotto without the mega number and that was only a few hundred.
my city has been very lucky this year .

I would still browse NT. Srs.

Why wouldn't you?

I wouldn't eem tell anybody..

If I won I would troll the hell out of nt. If I won, i'de wear my NT cap during my press conference & watch NT go into a large frenzy. I'de wait to see what the nt detectives are able to pull up before I decide to eventually reveal myself. Than again, i kinda just gave out my whole plan, so i guess thats outa the window. :lol:

Last edited:
welp....

Powerball's at 178 tonight... I'll play saturday if no one hits.

Last edited:
I'll probably get banned from the car thread from constantly putting pictures of my Hypercars up.

Kinda srs.

I'd be on some **** like...

My Zonda doesn't have Bluetooth... Wtf... Bringing it back... Getting an Agera R... Maybe a 918, but that's played out... Everyone got one if thems...

I got $15 quick pick for mega millions tomorrow.

If I win I'm finna throw a proper NT summit. Hennessy fountain. Piñata full of Draya's used thongs and j.crew giftcards. M3 raffle. Pin da Jesus piece on ninjahood. Bobbing for reps. Autographed polaroids with ksteezy. I'll even hire a bunch of instayamb sloots with booking info in their bio so us virgins can flourish.

56686302.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys do Quick Picks or choose your own numbers?

Usually I stick my hands in my pants and randomly grab a patch of hair. I count how many strands I have and pick that number.

Repeat until I have all my numbers

(I do this at the bodega btw)

If I win I'm going to throw some the wildest parties doing my first semester of grad school

I do both.. typically I'll just be lazy and two like 2 quick picks. But if I have the spare minute, I'll do some lucky/favorite numbers then a quick pick or two.

I can not think of a set of numbers for me to use on my own but may try tomorrow.

Has majority of the winners won by using their own numbers rather than quick pick?
I usually just pick the first numbers I look at
laugh.gif
 and I believe most winners are quick picks....

I do both .... Do you guys only play when it gets big or are you regular players?

I buy 1 ticket per draw once it gets up to ~ $200mil.

I don't like Powerball though because it's $2 a ticket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom