**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Nobody is clearly better than that War Ready joint. but it's kind of disturbing he's trying to recapture Biggie's soul or something, and Diddy is allowing it :smh:

Ross and French are my dudes but this **** ain't cool. There are certain songs that you just leave alone and don't touch it. I didn't even listen to the full song. Hell is Puff thinking?

Last edited:
Not listening to **** until March 4th

I caved and listened to Nobody, all it did was make me realize how much of a better rapper BIG was compared to Ross. Its no contest. It didn't even feel right listening to that ****...it wasn't wack but still it's somethings you dnt do and this is one of them

No these ****** didnt

I hate this **** boy puff for this you gotta be kidding me fam

straight disrespect

Not listening to **** until March 4th

I caved and listened to Nobody, all it did was make me realize how much of a better rapper BIG was compared to Ross. Its no contest. It didn't even feel right listening to that ****...it wasn't wack but still it's somethings you dnt do and this is one of them

You needed that song to tell you that?

after listening to war ready a few times..man that joint is hard I still feel tracy T messed it up tho

I listened to nobody on accident..its a cool lil track..but it messed up Diddy still leachin off biggie

but Biggie's Nobody>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Last edited:
Yea, this is basically shaping up to be a disappointing album for me, based on "Nobody", "DIAL", and "War Ready"...

His aim should be to either duplicate or exceed "Deeper Than Rap", which was almost seamless, and every track fit the Mafioso theme and flowed together well...

But with Mastermind and its tracklisting, he basically put a trap song and a club banger in the middle of the album... which i think is gonna throw the whole album off, and this "Nobody" track isn't anything to be excited about...

This just may be "GFID, Pt. 2" judging by the tracklisting and the songs released, IMO

I know I'm jumping the gun with these judgment, but I'm not that excited about the album as I once was...

"Box Chevy" >>>>>>>>>>>> all of the singles that've been released so far...

Yea, this is basically shaping up to be a disappointing album for me, based on "Nobody", "DIAL", and "War Ready"...

His aim should be to either duplicate or exceed "Deeper Than Rap", which was almost seamless, and every track fit the Mafioso theme and flowed together well...

But with Mastermind and its tracklisting, he basically put a trap song and a club banger in the middle of the album... which i think is gonna throw the whole album off, and this "Nobody" track isn't anything to be excited about...

This just may be "GFID, Pt. 2" judging by the tracklisting and the songs released, IMO

I know I'm jumping the gun with these judgment, but I'm not that excited about the album as I once was...

"Box Chevy" >>>>>>>>>>>> all of the singles that've been released so far...

SMH at some dudes on NT we only heard 30 sec snippets of songs & you wanna talk about its a disappointment & you haven't heard the album in full just wait until the album drops before you say things like that but only on NIKETALK tho...lol

Back
Top Bottom