**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

This album is hot. "Trap Luv" & "Coke like the 80's" :x

Can't forget about "Family Ties". Project Pat went off on "Elvis Presley Blvd". Dope.

Now, is this album better than "Mastermind"? Ehhhh, Maybe the same level. Might be a bit better on first listen. Tons of trap music on "Hood Billionaire".

I'm going to buy the hard copy asap, this **** go so hard on my 15 pause

Family Ties is on some movie ****. Sounds majestic.

If slaves made Hip Hop it had to sound like Brimstone. My _ Krit is the best doing it right now.

Last edited:

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji] can't front, that just made my day on some Stan ****

Hood Billionaire debuted at #6 on the charts doing 79k first week.

Ross came in at no.6 and only did 79,000?? Damn, Def Jam gotta' be lookin' at themselves crazy.

Over-saturation is a real problem, Ross just forced the hell of this last release. Putting generic *** rap singles out non-stop doesn't build hype, anticipation does.

Kendrick, Drake and Cole do it the right way which is why their numbers kill all other rappers.

Keep things low key, don't make people tired of you, make good music and make people wait for it... Then they go crazy when you drop something.

If ross did that

Cole doing about 90 first week

Nah, there's a lot more buzz and anticipation for Cole's music by his fan base because of how low-key he is. Like I said in my post above, Cole Kendrick and Drake will all do numbers because of the anticipation.

Ross is just doin too much.

And I loved Mastermind. It was a dope album.
Hood Billionaire felt like left overs too me.

If you don't see it as an obvious holiday season money grab you're kidding yourselvesz

Last edited:
Ross came in at no.6 and only did 79,000?? Damn, Def Jam gotta' be lookin' at themselves crazy.
That's expected without a doubt! Don't think any rap album did over 100k this year (Ross first one did, maybe Jeezy too). Not only that, release 2 albums within the same year drop sales. JT first album (20/20 did pretty much a million and his second album (20/20 part 2) only did like 300k. Don't think 79k was that bad at all. NO BODY IS SELLING RECORDS.

Over-saturation is a real problem, Ross just forced the hell of this last release. Putting generic *** rap singles out non-stop doesn't build hype, anticipation does.

Kendrick, Drake and Cole do it the right way which is why their numbers kill all other rappers.

Keep things low key, don't make people tired of you, make good music and make people wait for it... Then they go crazy when you drop something.

Yup, that's right. I agree.

That's expected without a doubt! Don't think any rap album did over 100k this year (Ross first one did, maybe Jeezy too). Not only that, release 2 albums within the same year drop sales. JT first album (20/20 did pretty much a million and his second album (20/20 part 2) only did like 300k. Don't think 79k was that bad at all. NO BODY IS SELLING RECORDS.

Yeah true, nobody is selling records. Honestly, the youtube views and album streams through apps need to be accounted for as a sale.

Naw 79k is pretty dang good considering this is his 2nd album of the year!

Mastermind was released March 2014

Last edited:
God I hated this album. joint was literally just a mixtape to me.

like people said before, ross needs to take a break and come back in 2 years.

i need another teflon don

Back
Top Bottom