**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

The tracklist alone makes me wanna bump that #$%...a lot of potential
pimp.gif
tracks on this mixtape.

It also makes me concerned about the album though...

There was no debt to be paid. It went Gold. There's no debt.

You said it would go Gold in 6 months and it didn't.  Which means you lied and you still didn't pay your debt, which yet again makes you a FRAUD.  That means your not to be trusted under any circumstances, sad but true.  As far as everything else you said, I make certain comments when necessary regarding anyone.  If you don't like that I called you or Ross out for certain things then that's too bad champ. 

You said it would go Gold in 6 months and it didn't.  Which means you lied and you still didn't pay your debt, which yet again makes you a FRAUD.  That means your not to be trusted under any circumstances, sad but true.  As far as everything else you said, I make certain comments when necessary regarding anyone.  If you don't like that I called you or Ross out for certain things then that's too bad champ. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

you're mad about today, huh? sitting there dreading 3:05 like son of a...this $!*+* jeezy can't have one full week. can't shine one week. 
laugh.gif

you're mad about today, huh? sitting there dreading 3:05 like son of a...this $!*+* jeezy can't have one full week. can't shine one week. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

laugh.gif

Dude, what are you even talking about
laugh.gif
??  Rick FRAUD and the rest of his avid followers which would be you and few others can have the internet streets on lock right now for all I care, more power to you clowns.  I'm just glad Ross finally has the health and strength to be able to put out music.  That's a testament to our healthcare system.       

Originally Posted by debs 168

laugh.gif

Dude, what are you even talking about
laugh.gif
??  Rick FRAUD and the rest of his avid followers which would be you and few others can have the internet streets on lock right now for all I care, more power to you clowns.  I'm just glad Ross finally has the health and strength to be able to put out music.  That's a testament to our healthcare system.       

Naw I don't care what you say about anyone. Your word holds no weight. You spent 4 years of your life on the internet hating man you don't know. So how much word can someone hold who's like that?

And there is no debt to be paid. None at all.

And let me tell you something about life. NO ONE is to be trusted. I see what kind of individual you are. You probably still mad at your moms for telling you Santa was real.

But at the end of the day we got a mixtape dropping today. I'm downloading. You will download on the low and continue to hate the man because he had a job and lied about it.
laugh.gif
Get over it.

Naw I don't care what you say about anyone. Your word holds no weight. You spent 4 years of your life on the internet hating man you don't know. So how much word can someone hold who's like that?

And there is no debt to be paid. None at all.

And let me tell you something about life. NO ONE is to be trusted. I see what kind of individual you are. You probably still mad at your moms for telling you Santa was real.

But at the end of the day we got a mixtape dropping today. I'm downloading. You will download on the low and continue to hate the man because he had a job and lied about it.
laugh.gif
Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom