**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

This _ deuce is to funny.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just hope he finds his lane again because if yall haven't noticed the music that was there last year has been missing.

Those 2 singles were'nt really the move.

The rap game is so fickle if he doesnt catch steam within the next 3-4 months he could lose his "spot"

Freestyles are cool but he better have a slew of singalongs on this new mixtape or release the kraken produced by Toomp

I just hope he finds his lane again because if yall haven't noticed the music that was there last year has been missing.

The rap game is so fickle if he doesnt catch steam within the next 3-4 months he could lose his "spot"

Freestyles are cool but he better have a slew of singalongs on this new mixtape or release the kraken produced by Toomp

Ross is on every other artists song. Whether he drops duds or not, his features will stay in rotation.

He cannot lose. I'm sorry.

Ross is on every other artists song. Whether he drops duds or not, his features will stay in rotation.

He cannot lose. I'm sorry.

Originally Posted by cartune

If jeezy can sit on his *#! for 3 years and drop an average album and stay relevant, pretty sure Ross will be fine with a few stale months

If jeezy can sit on his *#! for 3 years and drop an average album and stay relevant, pretty sure Ross will be fine with a few stale months

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Jeezy does way more units than Ross, the rap game is fickle but Jeezy has a real fanbase that shows up for him.
Ross need to get back to just making that quality mob #+#$ with Justice League, NO I.D, Toomp, Bink and other OG's
He got caught up tryna remake BMF and forgot that he has one of the best ears in the game when it comes to beats.

Jeezy does way more units than Ross, the rap game is fickle but Jeezy has a real fanbase that shows up for him.
Ross need to get back to just making that quality mob #+#$ with Justice League, NO I.D, Toomp, Bink and other OG's
He got caught up tryna remake BMF and forgot that he has one of the best ears in the game when it comes to beats.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Like I said...Ross will be fine...and as far as moving units...I mean it did take the recession 3 years to go platinum...I see the same time frame for TM103...Ross will move 200 thousand first week also...we're forgetting who really buys albums
laugh.gif

Like I said...Ross will be fine...and as far as moving units...I mean it did take the recession 3 years to go platinum...I see the same time frame for TM103...Ross will move 200 thousand first week also...we're forgetting who really buys albums
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I mean his biggest numbers ever are 187'000 though and that was at his height... so yea i remembering who really buys albums and they don't really know ross much

Back
Top Bottom