**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Oh damn. Its 2012 and cats still talking about the same CO !%% in this thread lol. 

Speaking of things from the past, have you paid off your debt from that bet you made??  

BRB, looking for evidence that Eminem killed Kim so I can enjoy listening to his music.

*Stan*............"I say that ***! just clownin dogg, c'mon - how #$%%+$ up is you??"
When are you going to get over Rawse? Let it go. You've spent 4 years of your life focusing on this man. Let it go bruh. He's not going nowhere so you can now move on with your life. Never seen a cat hate someone so much that they spend time talking about him.

Oh damn. Its 2012 and cats still talking about the same CO !%% in this thread lol. 

Speaking of things from the past, have you paid off your debt from that bet you made??  

BRB, looking for evidence that Eminem killed Kim so I can enjoy listening to his music.

*Stan*............"I say that ***! just clownin dogg, c'mon - how #$%%+$ up is you??"
When are you going to get over Rawse? Let it go. You've spent 4 years of your life focusing on this man. Let it go bruh. He's not going nowhere so you can now move on with your life. Never seen a cat hate someone so much that they spend time talking about him.

Originally Posted by rhester

A lil preview of a song on Rich Forever in this vid.

http://www.twitvid.com/Y3TFR

sick.gif

People still care about this CO crap? Its music people chill out who really cares... You guys think that Lil Wayne is a blood too then right? Yall gotta let stuff go.

People still care about this CO crap? Its music people chill out who really cares... You guys think that Lil Wayne is a blood too then right? Yall gotta let stuff go.

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ, and with that being said you didn't answer my question.  Did you pay off your debt from that bet??

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ, and with that being said you didn't answer my question.  Did you pay off your debt from that bet??

It's funny how some people are saying "you can't call Ross fake, what have you done?" Yeah I'm not a G or coke dealer, but then again I don't make millions claiming to be that.
With that said, I've come around on Rozay. He's stepped his game up with every album and I look forward to the tape & album

Back
Top Bottom