**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

this tape is serious man, sounds like an album to me. Good beats everywhere
pimp.gif

Even though it shouldnt really count cause it was originally supposed to be the album this is far and away the best Rick Ross tape. The beats are real good even though some of them sound somewhat similar its in a good way and not the "oh this is a lex luger beat, it sounds just like the rest of them". Theres a lot of tracks that I would say stand out right now but the three best IMO are Stay Scheming, Triple Beam Dreams, and MMG Untouchable.

I can see why he gave this away and is making a new album though, it wouldnt have done too well has an album IMO it all sounds too similar and even though its in a good way people hate that. Damn near everyone got two features apiece and the subject matter is extremely repetitive at times. As a tape it bangs though.

Even though it shouldnt really count cause it was originally supposed to be the album this is far and away the best Rick Ross tape. The beats are real good even though some of them sound somewhat similar its in a good way and not the "oh this is a lex luger beat, it sounds just like the rest of them". Theres a lot of tracks that I would say stand out right now but the three best IMO are Stay Scheming, Triple Beam Dreams, and MMG Untouchable.

I can see why he gave this away and is making a new album though, it wouldnt have done too well has an album IMO it all sounds too similar and even though its in a good way people hate that. Damn near everyone got two features apiece and the subject matter is extremely repetitive at times. As a tape it bangs though.

Back
Top Bottom