**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by VicRain24

"Party Heart" is my lowkey jam on there
pimp.gif

Yup 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mixtape is nice though. Rozay stays putting out good music. 

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

this tape is solid. But Inferno said it best
But people gotta come to reality... Snow doing numbers Ross haven't done in his career to date.... Stop comparing them cuz it's no contest really. 
Anyway... I will bump this along with TM103, F*ck da city up etc... Just more music to ride too

inferno is a ross hater his opinion in irrelevant...riding TM103 which has no replay value at all and is the poster child album of mediocrity, sub par lyrics, and very average trap beats 
eyes.gif
 ...yeah but Snow winning 

But people gotta come to reality... Snow doing numbers Ross haven't done in his career to date.... Stop comparing them cuz it's no contest really. 
Anyway... I will bump this along with TM103, F*ck da city up etc... Just more music to ride too

inferno is a ross hater his opinion in irrelevant...riding TM103 which has no replay value at all and is the poster child album of mediocrity, sub par lyrics, and very average trap beats 
eyes.gif
 ...yeah but Snow winning 

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

eyes.gif
 ...yeah but Snow winning 
Yea, that was dude's point, even if you think his album was mediocre, etc.

eyes.gif
 ...yeah but Snow winning 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eyes.gif
 ...yeah but Snow winning 

Last time I check...they make music...and making sorry *%% average albums is not winning period...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eyes.gif
 ...yeah but Snow winning 

Last time I check...they make music...and making sorry *%% average albums is not winning period...

This *%#% is COLD...I could say this is his 3rd best body of work and his best mixtape

This *%#% is COLD...I could say this is his 3rd best body of work and his best mixtape

Yall keep saying its repetetive, I feel like you guys hear the Luger/Beat billionare beat then skip the songs. Listen to the whole track, seriously I'm not gonna lie on a couple tracks I would hear the beat and the hook and be like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
but then hear the lyrics, and delivery and be like
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ross Flow and lyrics and delivery on yella diamonds is crazy. MMG untouchable, New bugatti are hot too. Listen to the whole track.

Yall keep saying its repetetive, I feel like you guys hear the Luger/Beat billionare beat then skip the songs. Listen to the whole track, seriously I'm not gonna lie on a couple tracks I would hear the beat and the hook and be like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
but then hear the lyrics, and delivery and be like
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ross Flow and lyrics and delivery on yella diamonds is crazy. MMG untouchable, New bugatti are hot too. Listen to the whole track.

By reading some of the comments in here some of ya'll dudes sound like ya'll got a man crush on ROSS dude make good music but c'mon son.I read one dude comment talkin bout "ROSS can do no wrong" c'mon dude chill with the d-riding. It's funny just a week ago some of ya'll dudes was Saying snowman back now ya'll hop back on ROSS & saying The Snowman melted stop the d-riding man..

Back
Top Bottom