**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Gangsta Gibbs tries too hard to come off as gangsta. With dudes like that all you can do is think the opposite.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Gangsta Gibbs tries too hard to come off as gangsta. With dudes like that all you can do is think the opposite.

you can say this in a RICK ROSS thread?

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^^I laughed at loud reading that in this particular thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

track is weak sauce...hell is wrong with this guy???

Magnificent perfect lead off single, Super High perfect lead off single...but these joints for GFID have all been Zzzzz

If this single is not hot before the summer gets here i bet hes gonna push the album back
laugh.gif

but if he drops a summer anthem like "Ima boss or BMF" he'll sale

save those R&B tracks after you drop a banger like he did for Aston martin music

Ross is fumbling with them singles.He needs to link up with The Runners or Justice League and lock in asap.As far as Freddie Gibbs this dude is trying too hard.How come when Alley Boy dissed them he didn't speak up. I bet he wont send shots at Duct Tape on that new tape of his lol.

...wow...Touch'n you definitely should have been a 4th or 5th (actual) single released, the type of single where you've already made
all the profits off the album and you just throw it out there to see what happens.

This could be ross single right there for the summer
Ross went in bar for bar

"my lil haiti shooters will have you on A&E"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

This could be ross single right there for the summer
Ross went in bar for bar

"my lil haiti shooters will have you on A&E TMZ"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
track is tough

Anybody feel like they heard this beat/lyrics/song before?

Hip hop getting pretty stagnant.

Back
Top Bottom