**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by awwsome

Anybody feel like they heard this beat/lyrics/song before?

Hip hop getting pretty stagnant.
Yeah its got that same little thing in the beat , but it dont matter this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rozay embarrased meek

Originally Posted by awwsome

Anybody feel like they heard this beat/lyrics/song before?

Hip hop getting pretty stagnant.
Yea, it's the subdued version of Meek Mill's "House Party". Still a cool song though, but it does feel like
I've already heard this.

Why compare rozay to jay z at all? There's no real parallels to their narratives.

Rozay is continuing the work that this great man started. builders build. Dreamers dream.

And then there are lemmings.

Its all the same, maybe some new pieces on the board but big business is gonna be big business regardless.

Jun 11 2012 4:46 PM EDT�http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">1
[h1]Waka Flocka Flame Says Rick Ross Stole His Sound[/h1][h2]'He watering it down, just putting words together that sounded good,' Waka tells�Complex�magazine.[/h2]
Waka Flocka Flame�doesn't dabble in rap politics. The outspoken Atlanta rap star hasn't yet mastered the art of being diplomatic and he most likely never will. In his most recent interview with�Complex�magazine, Waka weighed in on Jay-Z, Kanye West,�Rick Ross�and other rappers he feels have capitalized off of his rowdy, down-bottom sound.

"What are y'all gonna say now? Jay-Z stupid as hell? My sound is wack? You gonna say that? They love the sound. They can't run away from it. That *%!# re-sparked n---as' careers. My sound put life into a lot of people's careers. I feel like my sound changed hip-hop. Period," Waka told the magazine. "It's crazy when I came out with it, everybody laughed at it, but the next year everybody's doing it. They getting credit for the sh-- you started. You be like, 'Damn, how is this n---a a genius for doing something I started?' "

Flocka first emerged in 2009 with "O Let's Do It," a riot-starting jam fueled by a mix of sporadic horn stabs and thumping bass. His next single, theLex Luger-produced "Hard in the Paint," would introduce rap fans to a refreshing-yet-schizophrenic sound. By 2010, the horrific synth lines and kinetic drum patterns became rap's hottest sound and Luger one of the most in-demand producers.

Kanye tapped Waka's sound scientist on the Throne's "H.A.M." single. Rick Ross, who first collaborated with Waka on his "O Let's Do It" remix, went on to make a number of hits with Lex, most notably "B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast)." In just two years, Luger has crafted tracks with Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J, 2 Chainz, Wale, Mac Miller and Ace Hood. Waka, who will release his new album�Triple F Life�on Tuesday, doesn't mention Ross by name, but suggests that the Maybach Music boss swiped his signature sound.

"This n---a out here making 30 f---ing songs with your sound," Flocka charged. "He watering it down, just putting words together that sounded good. Sh-- would be harder if it was the truth."

Thirty songs may be a stretch, but still Waka is not flattered by what he sees as imitation. "That sh-- made me tight. N---as built labels off our sound — like, literally. You know how many n---as sound like Lex Luger and Southside?" he asked rhetorically, referencing his second in-house producer Southside. "I go in n---as' studios, all their beats sound like my producers. I be like, What the f---?"

RickRoss-GodForgivesIDont-600x600.jpg

July 31 is still a long time away, he should of dropped around the first week of July instead. his buzz is already big with Rich Forever & Stay Schemin

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

July 31 is still a long time away, he should of dropped around the first week of July instead. his buzz is already big with Rich Forever & Stay Schemin

QFT, Guys trying to do too much at once

Originally Posted by ItzJono

But why do so when Self Made 2 is due at the end of June?

No reason to shift the focus off another one of your projects...

Capitalize of that instead (what he should do if he's smart)...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by ItzJono

But why do so when Self Made 2 is due at the end of June?

No reason to shift the focus off another one of your projects...

Capitalize of that instead (what he should do if he's smart)...
laugh.gif
 Yall really still believe this dude is in control of this +@%*? 

Back
Top Bottom