**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

J****man
pimp.gif
Is that seriously edited?

I need ONE more Hov album full of **** like this.

He can't go out w/ BP3 as his final album. I'm not counting the WTTs.

You guys are ridiculous. ALL verses are incredibly average (or below in Dre's case). This dude got people brainwashed.

dudes gas anything Jay does **** was average as hell

***** sickening really the way grown men buff dude :smh:

Music is subjective.

I'm sure you like something that somebody else would consider trash too.

Ya'll get a little too moved about people liking/disliking something. It's all opinion here.

I consider myself a HUGE Jay Z fan.

Used to skip school to cop his album, pays top dollar each time he comes to Chicago.

3 Kings ISN'T all that!!!

K, bye?!.

3 Kings is pretty cool. Not as epic as it could have been, or how people are making it out to be, but still nice. Jay spazzed, Dre though...lol, it was so blatant that Rick Ross wrote his verse, Dre even had Ross' style down :smh:

Jay gotta chill w/ the coke references though. Like come on man...you can't be doing luxury rap and still alluding to moving work at this point in your life.

Jay gotta chill w/ the coke references though. Like come on man...you can't be doing luxury rap and still alluding to moving work at this point in your life.

If those are your life experiences whats wrong with rapping about it. He's not involved in it now but you cant just erase stuff you've been through.

Because he's almost half way to 50. He's FAR removed from that lifestyle. It looks silly when all of them do it to be honest...but at the pinnacle he's reached outside of music it's even sillier for him to it. Like...you not covering the Forbes because of selling coke. It's one thing when he does it in retrospect but he still lets out more than a few lines as if he's currently in that state of mind.

I thought the MDMA line on BP3 was corny too considering it's well known Jay doesn't even like to smoke really and to make references to taking something much stronger seemed kinda...forced. Like...I understand WHY he does it. He has to stay relevant and keep up w/ the young boys but it still sounds kinda funny.

I don't hear Nas peddling drug references anymore.

Last edited:
Because he's almost half way to 50. He's FAR removed from that lifestyle. It looks silly when all of them do it to be honest...but at the pinnacle he's reached outside of music it's even sillier for him to it. Like...you not covering the Forbes because of selling coke. It's one thing when he does it in retrospect but he still lets out more than a few lines as if he's currently in that state of mind.
I thought the MDMA line on BP3 was corny too considering it's well known Jay doesn't even like to smoke really and to make references to taking something much stronger seemed kinda...forced. Like...I understand WHY he does it. He has to stay relevant and keep up w/ the young boys but it still sounds kinda funny.
I don't hear Nas peddling drug references anymore.
You dont hear Nas making drug references anymore?OH REALLY?Its laughable that he even did it in the first place.

Either way so what? Its what rappers do, they speak on past experiences, and from time to time tell stories. If we wanted to extrapolate what you just said, then where does it end? You cant talk about selling coke unless you did it yesterday, you cant talk about money unless you have statements showing that you very well have the money you just said you did, you cant rap about an experience unless you have it on tape that you lived it. This isnt even something to get that hung up on. He cant talk about MDMA unless he did it?
Guess all the people who have never tried cant mention it until they do, we dont know whether he did or didnt try it, and thats doenst seem like an attempt to stay relevant to me.

If we ran around holding rappers to a standard of "You have to be doing this to rap about it" then what? Rick Ross isnt a Drug Kingpin, never was, Birdman does not have infinite money, Lil Wayne isnt a real blood, the realest rapper out would be someone like Maino cause hes done a bid for something real, and look at him, he sucks. Him making a reference here and there=/= him talking like he still moves it like a kingpin.

Half way to 50? Didnt realize Hov was 25.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom