The official Saint JHN thread

I haven’t seen a thread dedicated to homie’s music. Really dope artist imo. Doesn’t sound like anyone out at the moment IMO. From NYC and Guyana. Worth a listen.

I Heard You Got Too Litt Last Night could go places. Been playing it these past few weekends and every shorty I’ve been around has been vibing with it heavy. :smokin

N**** S*** goes hard af also :pimp:

Easily one of my favorite projects of the year so far. Top to bottom this joint goes. :smokin

saintjhncollection1.JPG

SAINt JHN - Collection 1

I listen to this joint on damn near a daily basis. :smokin

N**** S*** starting to get spins down in Atlanta too.

Hopefully son catches on :smokin

You know it’s a good album when it’s hard to pick a favorite. For me it’s between selfish and reflex. That bass on the intro :sick:

didn't realize he was opening for post malone at some shows

But really appreciate a blinkin for puttin me on. Lust is my jam right now but it changes weekly at this point. Reflex goes, god bless the ratchets, too litt last night.

New album is great. There is def a few songs in the middle of the album that are meh.
But track 1-5 are phenominal. i can't get enough of 5 thousand singles.

Yo, this guy is hard.

I always glanced over this thread because for some reason I read the title and thought OP made a thread about that fool Classic Man. :lol:

Yeah I’m definitely feeling this new album. Wish they promo’d it better but homie delivered on a majority of it. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom