THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

26.1 - 4.3 - 5.3 - 2.26
He would be an all star if T-Mac wasn't starting.
That doesn't really make any sense, it's not like Monta was 3rd in all-star votes. He'll probably take up a roster spot yes, but still he wasn't going to start no way, so it's not like Tracy is stealing a spot. If the coach's think he deserves to get in, he will.

Although I don't think it's likely.
What don't you get? Tracy McGrady wouldn't make the team if he wasn't voted in. There are 11 spots open instead of 12. 12 is more than 11, do you understand that?
Be real, Monta won't get that spot unless he was gonna get voted in by the fans.

It's nothing against him, but Roy, Kobe, Nash, Deron, and Chris Paul all would get the nod ahead of Monta. Coach's would probably vote someone like Tony Parker or Aaron Brooks over Monta too. It's not often that struggling teams get great players in the All-Star game, it's just like how I'm shaky that Andre Iguodala will get in, even though he's playing fantastic basketball, his team is playing like trash.

I see what you're saying, but my point is it's not like it'll make much of a difference.
huh?
Tracy, then Monta.

Don't read out of context.

Anthony Randolph did not fracture his ankle
NBA_Randolph_small.jpg

A CT scan revealed that Anthony Randolph did not fracture his left ankle as the Warriors originally feared.

This is fantastic news if you own Randolph, though the extent of the injury still isn't entirely clear. He will be re-evaluated on Sunday. Until then, breathe easier.
Jan. 9 - 9:06 pm et
Source: San Francisco Chronicle

League pass used Denvers cameras or I would get the video for you.
yeah i'll try my monitor when i'm not feeling lazy. all i gotta do is unplug the hdmi from the comp and to the box which is like a feetaway
laugh.gif

menace, I got you. Give me time because I'm about to run a few errands. I'll try to get it to you bytonight. But don't you think a better video would be better for your avy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

menace, I got you. Give me time because I'm about to run a few errands. I'll try to get it to you by tonight. But don't you think a better video would be better for your avy?
laugh.gif

yeah i know. i'll try and use a different monitor/camera in a bit. see if it makes a difference

Not too much, I watched season 6 with my suitemates in college freshman year, but haven't followed it since then.

I know this though, Devean George would own Jack Bauer any day of the week.

[h2]Cartier Gets Second Chance with Golden State[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Sunday, January 10th, 2010 at 10:07 pm in Uncategorized.

The help the Warriors needed arrived Sunday as Nellie got the small forward for which he's been wishing. Cartier Martin is getting his shot with the Warriors. Oddly enough, it's coming three months after it should've happened - at least in his mind.
MARTIN: "If I could do it again, I would've been here for training camp. I promise you that. But that's an experience for me. I got a chance to go over there. It was a great life experience. But it wasn't the best situation for me at the time. But, you know, we live and we learn."

Martin was undrafted out of Kansas State in 2007. He was taken by the Iowa Energy in the D-League draft. He was eventually picked up by Charlotte and spent the remainder of the 2008-09 season with the Bobcats.

Martin was then given a spot on the Warriors summer league team in July. He played well enough to earn an invitation to training camp. So well, Nellie said he thought, at the time, that Martin was about as good as Azubuike. But after summer league, Martin passed on his training camp invite and signed with Benetton Treviso. According to Sportando.net, he signed a two-year deal.

In 11 games with Benetton, Martin averaged 9.9 points on 53.3 percent shooting in 23.8 minutes per game. He shot 26.9 percent from 3-point range and averaged 2.7 rebounds and 1.55 steals.

Martin left Italy in November and went back to the Energy. He played 12 games, averaging 14.4 points and 4.3 rebounds, before being called up. He had more than an inkling he would get another shot with the Warriors.
MARTIN: "I didn't know, but I had a good feeling. I had a great feeling for this team during the summr. I was kind of iffy about leaving and going overseas. I wante dto try to come back and maybe do training camp with these guys. But athe time, I made a decision. That's something I have to live with now. But I'm back. I'm happy to be back. I'm glad these guys gave me a chance to come back up here."

Martin is familiar with the Warriors' system thanks to his summer league stint. He was coached by Keith Smart and played alongside Steph Curry in summer league. Plus, Nellie doesn't want to play Corey Maggette more than 30 minutes, and he seems to prefer Martin as the back-up SF instead of having guards Anthony Morrow or Monta Ellis play there.

He may play significant minutes Monday, some defending Lebron James. I wouldn't be surprised if he topped 25. Nelson likes how Martin defends his position and how physical he plays. If he can rebound and knock down his first few shots, he could see a lot of time.
MARTIN: "I feel welcome. I've been hearing a few things myself. I've been kind of looking forward to getting a chance to come back and reunite. I'm real excited about being here. These guys make me feel comfortable about being here. I just want to come out here and do the best I can to help the team win and be part of the team."

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

LeBron might drop a quadruple-double on us tomorrow
pimp.gif
How silly of me
laugh.gif

Can't believe that I forgot that we have the true king on our squad
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
ebc38a778374a58e58b040a3e28285dcb.jpg
Devean=3 rings. LeBron=0 rings. 3>0. Devean>LeBron.

interesting read, pure speculation.

Poole: Larry Ellison offers hope to Golden State Warriors - San Jose Mercury News
Ellison is scheduled, according to a Comcast SportsNet report, to sit courtside Monday when LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers make their annual visit.
Though Warriors president Robert Rowell was careful to say Ellison's visit should not be interpreted as anything other than a corporate sponsor bringing his nephew to a game, Rowell also told Comcast the team plans "to roll out the red carpet.''
Rowell is a tool.

Originally Posted by offbad

interesting read, pure speculation.

Poole: Larry Ellison offers hope to Golden State Warriors - San Jose Mercury News
Ellison is scheduled, according to a Comcast SportsNet report, to sit courtside Monday when LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers make their annual visit.
Though Warriors president Robert Rowell was careful to say Ellison's visit should not be interpreted as anything other than a corporate sponsor bringing his nephew to a game, Rowell also told Comcast the team plans "to roll out the red carpet.''
Rowell is a tool.

Exactly. There has to be some interest for one the world's richest man to come to the arena he sponsors, for the first time ever. Rowell, IMO is givingthe PR speech to not read into it. I believe Ellison could be making a move to own this team.

Or, his nephew really wants to see Lebron James. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom