THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by dland24

What do you do Menace?

eh i just work at safeway stocking dairy in the morning, from yogurts to cheeses i'm the man.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

came 2 hours late last week so ain't tryna screw up anymore.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

What do you do Menace?
eh i just work at safeway stocking dairy in the morning, from yogurts to cheeses i'm the man.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Curious, which one do you work at? Are you under a union as well? Unions fees suck.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What do you do Menace?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Curious, which one do you work at? Are you under a union as well? Unions fees suck.
the one near Geneva. and yes i'm under union. wasn't paying the fees for like half a year and the union rep finally showed up. owed like $400+ in fees and that's all i had saved up at that point
laugh.gif

What do you do Menace?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

the one near Geneva. and yes i'm under union. wasn't paying the fees for like half a year and the union rep finally showed up. owed like $400+ in fees and that's all i had saved up at that point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Surprised they took so long to go after you...They're like right across from you.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

ey Paul, what is the converting program you use to make gifs and what is gif editing program?
I use erightsoft to convert videos. I got this program from NTL.
pimp.gif

For editing .gifs, I still use Ulead. I'm sure you can find Ulead if you look hard enough.

PM me if you got more questions.

laugh.gif
Surprised they took so long to go after you...They're like right across from you.
they're like on 16th n mission though. and i couldn't believe that courtesy clerks (baggers) needed to join with the minimum wage they're making. and on top of that they added an extra $90 initiation fee when i got promoted to cashier.
union is useless if you're a new/young guy. it really only benefits the old heads at work who got something to complain about every now and then.

[h1]Suns seeking trade offers for Stoudemire[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 34 minutes ago

• Buzz up! 0
  • [h5]Print[/h5]

After recent discussions with Amar’e Stoudemire’s(notes) agent that didn’t appear to destine a contract extension, the Phoenix Suns have increased their efforts to trade the All-Star forward, league sources told Yahoo! Sports on Sunday night.

League executives say the Suns have become more active initiatingtalks over the past few days, and believe the franchise will take thebest offer for Stoudemire before the Feb. 18 trade deadline. The Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Netsare among multiple teams that have a strong interest in Stoudemire,sources say. The Arizona Republic reported Sunday night that the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers have also inquired about Stoudemire.

Sunsgeneral manager Steve Kerr met with Stoudemire’s agent, Happy Walters,on Thursday, and league sources say there was little sense an agreementcould be reached before the trade deadline. With Stoudemire able to optout of the final $17.7 million season of his contract, the Suns don’twant to risk losing him for nothing in free agency this summer.

As they did when shopping Stoudemire last season, the Suns want acombination of young talent, salary-cap relief and draft picks for him.Some teams are hesitant to trade for Stoudemire for fear he won’t wantto re-sign with them this summer. The Minnesota Timberwolves lead that group of teams, sources say. The Wolves are mostly eyeing small forwards, including the Memphis GrizzliesRudy Gay(notes), the Bulls’ Luol Deng(notes) and the Washington WizardsCaron Butler(notes). No one is untouchable on the Wolves roster, sources say.

With Stoudemire having undergone knee and eye surgeries in recentyears, there are differing perspectives on his market value.Nevertheless, Stoudemire has made a strong comeback from eye surgerythis season – averaging 20.9 points and 8.6 rebounds – and impressedrival executives and scouts. Stoudemire has been inclined to use Pau Gasol’s(notes)three-year, $57 million contract extension as a parameter fornegotiations, and more than one league executive believes thatcircumstances will result in Stoudemire getting richly rewarded thissummer.

If LeBron James(notes) and Dwyane Wade(notes)don’t leave Cleveland and Miami this summer, teams like Chicago, NewYork and New Jersey may be apt to turn to Stoudemire as an alternative.After James and Wade, Stoudemire is part of a second tier of free-agentstars with Toronto’s Chris Bosh(notes) and Atlanta’s Joe Johnson(notes).

“Someone will pay him the max – or very close,

Welp....I accidentally wasted my 6000th post in the "whats your favorite cereal" thread.  
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

even if we got Amare it wouldnt make us much better considering we'd have to gut the team to get him.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

even if we got Amare it wouldnt make us much better considering we'd have to gut the team to get him.
Plus add that to the fact that he became extra soft.  How did he get kept in check by the Warriors bigs?  If Warriors could trade Biedrins in the deal, I would do it.

I don't think he would re-sign. I wouldn't even care, just getting rid of Biedrins contract is worth it. If the Warriors could move Biedrins, and then move Maggette...

Originally Posted by amilli1210

whats up with these rumors sayin monta ellis might be traded for ray allen?
just read that, i wouldnt do it. Warriors want to trade them for a chance at a max deal for a star player, i dont want to trade Monta for a CHANCE.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Warriors may offer Ellis for Ray Allen[/h1]

[img]http://www.csnne.com/common/global_images/icons/utility/recommends.png[/img] Recommend
comment.png
Comment(3)
email.png
Email
print.png
Print[img]http://www.csnne.com/common/global_images/icons/share/share_animation.gif[/img] Sharing RSS
By A. Sherrod Blakely
CSNNE.com

BOSTON — The trading deadline is less than a month away, and rumors seem to grow like algae.

This is especially true when it comes to players with expiring contracts such as Boston's Ray Allen.

http://
While the Celtics have maintained repeatedly that they have nointentions of moving any of their core guys between now and the Feb. 18trading deadline -- and I believe 'em on this one --  multiple leaguesources confirmed today that the Golden State Warriors are giving somethought to putting together a trade package that would involve MontaEllis going to Boston in exchange for Allen.

The Warriors seerookie Stephen Curry as the face of the franchise moving forward. Oneleague source said the Warriors believe that Curry won't develop at therate they would like as long as Ellis is around.

Golden State saw flashes of just how talented Curry can be against New Jersey earlier this week when playing without Ellis.

With Ellis out with a sprained right ankle, Curry went off for a career-high 32 points.

Forsuch a deal to work, the Warriors would have to include at least oneadditional salary. The most likely player to be included would beVladamir Radmonovic, who has a player option after this season butisn't expected to exercise it.

Danny Ainge, Boston's president of basketball operations, has talked to a number of teams about a number of players recently.

But it doesn't appear that this is a deal he has given any serious thought to considering.

Aingehas said repeatedly that he wants to see how the Celtics, as they arecurrently constructed, play together when relatively healthy.

Boston has yet to play a game this season with an entirely healthy roster.

Thatmeans any deal involving the C's likely won't happen until shortlybefore the deadline, which is about the time that Marquis Daniels (leftthumb) is expected back.

While this deal would certainly giveBoston another high powered scorer, on the surface it appears to hurtthem in many, many ways.

Of the team's Big Three, only the34-year-old Allen has played in all 41 games this season. Meanwhile,Ellis has a history of injuries even before his most recent setback.

Plus, Ellis is one of those players who is at his best when he has the ball in his hands.

Doing that in Boston means taking it out of the hands of Rondo, which is something the Celtics don't want to do.

And then there's the whole issue of chemistry and defense - two areas that are not considered strongsuits of Ellis.

Asyou can see, adding a player of Ellis' caliber poses a number ofchallenges, the kind of challenges a veteran, championship-caliber teamusually passes on.

While it's certainly worth monitoring, fans shouldn't expect to see Monta Ellis in a Celtics uniform anytime soon.

A. Sherrod Blakely can be reached at sblakely@comcastsportsnet.com

Back
Top Bottom