THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by BangDak

and paul, i need a new avy. can you make it happen?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He's busy. Busy trying to surpass your NYK thread. Sorry, not hattenin.

Originally Posted by BangDak

You guys arent catching up to our thread, sorry to break it to you
laugh.gif

and i warn em fools in that thread. they kept on goin at it though
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and paul, i need a new avy. can you make it happen?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
1. Yes we are. dp will be sure to [Monta Ellis] do what he do [/Monta Ellis].

2. We used to be 20 pages back. Now we're 7 pages away.

3. Let me know. But when you let me know, be sure to post it in this thread or else I won't make it.
grin.gif

Does any team pass less than the Warriors? Sheesh. Whoever gets the defensive board, bring the ball up, dribble around a minute, shoot, miss and complain for a foul.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Does any team pass less than the Warriors? Sheesh. Whoever gets the defensive board, bring the ball up, dribble around a minute, shoot, miss and complain for a foul.
[OKB] According to my stats, the Warriors average the most possessions per game in the league so by default they have more chances to pass the ball than any team. [/OKB]

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

[OKB] According to my stats, the Warriors average the most possessions per game in the league so by default they have more chances to pass the ball than any team. [/OKB]
Where are they in assists though? And then also assists to turnover. Because nobody is really choosing to pass the ball other than Cj Watson when he's out there. They just seem to pass whenever they are in trouble with no other choice.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Where are they in assists though? And then also assists to turnover. Because nobody is really choosing to pass the ball other than Cj Watson when he's out there. They just seem to pass whenever they are in trouble with no other choice.
I was just kidding about what I said there. But c'mon. Really? C.J. Watson is the only one to pass the ball out there? Steph Curry passes more than Watson does. Steph passes to set up players. Not just when he gets in trouble.

laugh.gif
at Turiaf. Paul, watch him the rest of the game, the OKC broadcast just highlighted it from earlier in the game and he did it again. He's just standing at the top of the key literally with both hands on his hips, very obviously frustrated with the lack of getting the ball and not even pretending to be engaged.

edit: Coby Karl at the point now

laugh.gif
at Turiaf. Paul, watch him the rest of the game, the OKC broadcast just highlighted it from earlier in the game and he did it again. He's just standing at the top of the key literally with both hands on his hips, very obviously frustrated with the lack of getting the ball and not even pretending to be engaged.

edit: Coby Karl at the point now

Karl just game Turiaf the ball in a pick and roll and Turiaf decided to pass it out 25 feet for Monta could take a 3-pointer.  If you make ******ed plays, you don't have the right to get frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom