THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Anybody go to the Curry signing today?
Was planning on going, but completely forgot.  I remembered at 4, but Fremont to Oakland, and just thinking about how long the line would be just killed it for me.

Was planning on going, but completely forgot.  I remembered at 4, but Fremont to Oakland, and just thinking about how long the line would be just killed it for me.

Back
Top Bottom