THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

I remember someone posting in a thread full of admin names being used "You son of a bastitch!"
laugh.gif

He doesn't post in here anymore though.

Work @ 6am FTL...Waking up at 5am
sick.gif
!

Originally Posted by daprescription

I got to be up at 6
sick.gif
. I should get to sleep
frown.gif

man i've slept plenty of times with just 4-5 hours of sleep then worked 8 hours. the only trick is getting up.

mf'ers at work are making me work 1am - 10am. half stocking the entire store and half, stocking my department.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I remember someone posting in a thread full of admin names being used "You son of a bastitch!"
laugh.gif

He doesn't post in here anymore though.

Work @ 6am FTL...Waking up at 5am
sick.gif
!

laugh.gif
Try it M thru Sat.

I had to do the 6am shifts for a while when my former manager (got fired
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) tricked me into switching departments
smh.gif
. They stopped it now, but me and this girl would do the 6am-2pm shift every Sunday for like 2 years.

Nelson Gets Vote of Confidence from Warriors

Larry Riley is convinced Don Nelson has not lost his ability as a basketball strategist.

Matt Steinmetz
CSNBayArea.com

OAKLAND -- It’s only fair to ask the question. After all, the Warriors are 16-39, and owners of the third-worst record in the league. They’re coming off a 29-53 season. And this is the NBA, after all.

Is there any chance coach Don Nelson gets fired?

Not by the sound of it. Looks like Nelson will be sticking around at least until he gets the all-time coaching wins mark, even if takes until next season.

Warriors GM Larry Riley was pressed on the topic a week ago but declined to respond. When asked if he had given any thought to firing Nelson, he answered with a “no comment.

This talked about this a lot yesterday on CSN. It just makes me sick. Steinmetz brought up how the fans have turned on him already and how he isn't the right coach for the team. I can't stand Riley. Dude just looks like a snake
smh.gif

[h2]Jerry West’s name is coming up in potential Warriors’ transition talk[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on February 24th, 2010 at 8:48 am | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

What’s the best and fastest way to earn yourself instant credibility and position yourself for success as a potential NBA ownership group?

Call up Jerry West. Ask him questions about the league. See if he wants to join in. Get a feel to see if he’d like to either be an advisor or larger partner if a sale comes through.

Right, Jerry?

“No, no… I don’t know about that, especially when you’re talking about an old guy like me,

[h2]Jerry West’s name is coming up in potential Warriors’ transition talk[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on February 24th, 2010 at 8:48 am | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

What’s the best and fastest way to earn yourself instant credibility and position yourself for success as a potential NBA ownership group?

Call up Jerry West. Ask him questions about the league. See if he wants to join in. Get a feel to see if he’d like to either be an advisor or larger partner if a sale comes through.

Right, Jerry?

“No, no… I don’t know about that, especially when you’re talking about an old guy like me,

Back
Top Bottom