THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Another question, I know some of you use the cashbach from ebay off buy it now (live.com?). I can't remember how it works, help a brother out
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Another question, I know some of you use the cashbach from ebay off buy it now (live.com?). I can't remember how it works, help a brother out
ohwell.gif

bing.com sign up with a hotmail email. go to stores and click on ebay then go shopping.

when u sign up make sure you link your email from your paypal account

most cashback takes 60 days to be dropped in your paypal account but sometimes its instant

just go here and they have a how it works

www.bing.com/cashback

but remember you always have to click on the store links on bing.com for cashback to work. once you get the hang of it its real easy

i edited with a helpful link

i remember when people were skeptical if it worked or not. it works although right now ebay is only at 8% cashback

Yeah I seen it at 8%. I was going to get a george foreman grill since its still like 125 with my discount at best buy
smh.gif
. I think I'll wait and see if it goes up soon.

Got these Tai chis in today, the quality is meh but I really wanted these badly back in the day and they were on sale so I figured why not.
They smell like Proteges though.

So I'm looking to buy a new desktop (I sorta like desktops better, weird maybe).

Questions:

- Are nettops good? I like it because it doesn't take up a lot of space.
- Are e-machines that bad?
- Are there any that I can spend ~350, preferrably less, that are good?

Honestly, I don't do much but surf the web and simple stuff. Not a gamer.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

So I'm looking to buy a new desktop (I sorta like desktops better, weird maybe).

Questions:

- Are nettops good? I like it because it doesn't take up a lot of space.
- Are e-machines that bad?
- Are there any that I can spend ~350, preferrably less, that are good?

Honestly, I don't do much but surf the web and simple stuff. Not a gamer.
Yes, E-Machines are that bad.  IMO if you are simply do simple stuff then an HP would be good enough. I don't suggest Dell. I was going to suggest an iMac but you said you don't want to spend too much money. That's what I'm using now instead of my Macbook.

A netbook though luong? I've always been a desktop guy and don't see any good qualities about it. but I guess its upto ur needs or what ur gonna do with it.

Btw question about FAFSA, the deadline says march 2nd. Can I still turn it in today or did it end at midnight? Hella procrastinated on it and moms got stuck on some questions.

I think you can still turn your FAFSA in after the "deadline." I remember I turned it in waaaay late and still got some financial aid. But don't push it back any longer if you can help it.

oh yea, WHAT UP, Lowell is playing Mission @ Mission if you want to check it out. Im sure my boy from Mission is gonna kill em
laugh.gif

Game is on Wednesday

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

A netbook though luong? I've always been a desktop guy and don't see any good qualities about it. but I guess its upto ur needs or what ur gonna do with it.

Btw question about FAFSA, the deadline says march 2nd. Can I still turn it in today or did it end at midnight? Hella procrastinated on it and moms got stuck on some questions.
turn it in by 1159 PM march 2nd

but earlier the better.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

oh yea, WHAT UP, Lowell is playing Mission @ Mission if you want to check it out. Im sure my boy from Mission is gonna kill em
laugh.gif

Game is on Wednesday

Fuuuuu ... Would make it so much easier if the game was being played at Kezar.

Wonder if your boy is my boy.  Yes #%%!.  Does his name rhyme with "Monta?"

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif

Game is on Wednesday

Fuuuuu ... Would make it so much easier if the game was being played at Kezar.

Wonder if your boy is my boy.  Yes #%%!.  Does his name rhyme with "Monta?"

actually my bad it is at Kezar at 4pm.
laugh.gif
Just double checked
nah my boys name is Javaughn tho

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Yes, E-Machines are that bad.  IMO if you are simply do simple stuff then an HP would be good enough. I don't suggest Dell. I was going to suggest an iMac but you said you don't want to spend too much money. That's what I'm using now instead of my Macbook.
If HP laptops tend to overheat and have manufacturer defects more frequently than other brands, what makes a nettop made by HP good? I don't know much about nettops, so this is a serious question. Maybe HP just suck at making laptops?

[h1]Warriors' Ellis To Miss Road Trip[/h1]
March 2, 2010
WARRIORS PAGE
WARRIORS VIDEO

Matt Steinmetz
CSNBayArea.com
Warriorsguard Monta Ellis is unlikely to join the team on its five-game roadtrip after an MRI revealed a strained lower back, the team said Tuesday.

Ellis,the sixth-leading scorer in the league at 25.7 points per game, missedSaturday’s game against the Detroit Pistons because of the injury.

He has been banged-up over the past five weeks, missing six of the past 16 games because of ankle, knee and back issues.

Ellisis averaging 41.5 minutes per game this season, second-most in the NBAbehind Gerald Wallace. He has played the full 48 minutes in nine gamesthis season.
The Warriors begin a five-game road trip tonight in Miami.

I know a lot of you guys hate on Monta.....but IF we decide to trade him, we BETTER get good value for him. His contract isnt really THAT bad, and if we turn down an offer of Mayo and Thabeet for him, we better not unload him for some crap this offseason.

Originally Posted by dland24

I know a lot of you guys hate on Monta.....but IF we decide to trade him, we BETTER get good value for him. His contract isnt really THAT bad, and if we turn down an offer of Mayo and Thabeet for him, we better not unload him for some crap this offseason.

this is exactly how i feel

Back
Top Bottom