THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Tolliver
pimp.gif

Barnett: ...Divac and Toni Kukoc came into the league...
Fitzgerald: Kukoc is Croatian.
Barnett: I know that. I understand that.

Barnett sounded a little pissed that Fitzgerald tried to correct him. Fitzgerald is such a douche. That wasn't even the point of what Barnett was talking about.

i picked curry for my fantasy team this week, then he goes out. i knew i shouldn't have picked a warrior.
so3c7k.gif

Steph is wearing Turiaf's blazer. Someone with a Twitter account, send him a link to the Dressing Better thread.

Raja's got style, doe.

Whats up Fellas?

Haven't checked in with this post in a while. It's just been one of those seasons been kinda quiet, but after watching this 34-11 Run agaisn't the Hornets I thought I would post.

I/WE love to hate this team because although we lose we are one of the most entertaining teams win or lose. We have 5 D League players on our roster currently Morrow,Watson,Tolliver,Hunter,Williams (playing tonight). What other coach would be able to do this with this roster? Don Nelson to me isn't the problem. Although changing him to me also might be the answer. We need a defense. Something like a defense at least right now we just constantly play basket trading with other teams. With all the injuries it's too bad we never got to see Curry play with any real NBA big men like Wright,Randolph or Biedrens on the floor together.

Ill die a warriors fan winning seasons or losing seasons, keep me entertained ill watch games on TV... I haven't gone to a game this year because tickets are still bank

Back
Top Bottom