THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Congrats to the Sharks
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Sharks. You guys need something to root for
smile.gif

Seriously, I'm a big Joe C fan, I hope he wins a Cup before it's all said and done.

Nice win, every Shark fan should give it to the Red Wings. They give everything in every game we played them in, it could have been the other way around if the sharks weren't as resilient and talented, this was a close series through and through. Good luck to the Wings in the off-season, but Sharks, ANALYZE THE HAWKS AND CANUCK GAMES.

Was at the Shark tank last night and it felt amazing to watch the team eliminate the Wings.

We doing it this year boys...

You can't blame Nabby for this loss. The first goal he allowed was all on Thornton for not getting back on defense which allowed for a shot with an unpredictable bounce.

Niemi robbed the Sharks time after time so you have to just tip your hat.

If the Sharks lose game 2 however, it's a wrap.

Losing 4-0 which very well could happen isn't just about being "out played". It shows a lack of effort and heart.

Chicago was a loooooooooot better than San Jose. It wasn't even close.

I'd like to see Nabokov, Blake, Heatley, and Vlasic gone. Bring in guys that play with heart, energy, and AREN'T SOFT.

Originally Posted by What up

Chicago was a loooooooooot better than San Jose. It wasn't even close.

I'd like to see Nabokov, Blake, Heatley, and Vlasic gone. Bring in guys that play with heart, energy, and AREN'T SOFT.
Why Nabokov?

Back
Top Bottom