THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by chris82790

so is the starting lineup confirmed yet?
from what i've read:

Curry, Monta, Jackson, Maggette & Biedrins

AR isn't starting because he's played like crap in the preseason and his injuries (bruised tailbone & something with his knee?)

as for the jackson article:
"If they look at me as a guy who just wants to win, why would they think any differently about me?" he asked. "They should respect me for wanting to win and not just wanting to get a paycheck. But hey, they threw stones at Jesus, so they can say whatever they want about me."
lolwut?

376709859.jpg

Originally Posted by acidicality

Are you planning on Mike Vicking Lucky?
Probably not. I remember someone posted pictures from last year, I'm hoping there won't be too many people there since it's a Mondayat 11am
ohwell.gif

nice draft everyone even though it took hella long.

i still regret making that mistake for Evans over Thompson. hopefully Evans puts up good numbers this season.

btw i'm open for trades in both leagues.

It's the Bay Area - there will be a lot of people no matter what the occasion is.

And I posted a picture of my dog specifically so that one of you goons doesn't hurt an innocent dog. Lucky doesn't make poor decisions....

yezzir. my days consist of online poker and sending out job applications.

i'm getting my gym membership this week plus it's opening week...big week for me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nice...
i'm planning on working after grad too (since i don't really know what i wanna do for grad school yet), but i'm just really scared i won't beable to find a job and i'll be sittin at home all day long just waiting for a job interview.
i'm still considering law, EE (electrical engineering), ME, and maybe some sort of business thing. I like engineering, but I wanna expand more; I don'twant my job just to be sitting at a cubicle all day long in front of a computer. That's not fun.

I love those little Acid-on-a-soap-box posts. We get a glimps into your world for a minute or two. If you can't find a job, you can do what Carrie Fisherdid and talk about your life and advertise on comcast sports net.

(I know you'll read into the picture - but don't)

carrie.jpg

I love those little 715-forgot-to-take-his-meds posts.We get glimpses into your PMS episodes for a minute or two. If you can't takeyour medication at the proper times, maybe you should just do what Rob Kurz does and disappear to oblivion after doing one thing right when it does not evencount.

(I know you'll read into the picture-but don't)

sp-basketball-nb_0499315214.jpg

Back
Top Bottom