THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by daprescription

Richardson brings nothing that the team needs. He was fun when the Warriors had him, but I wouldn't want him back.

i agree with the current roster we have. but i wouldn't be surprised if RR makes this move to get W's fans in the seats.

my cable had to go out in the 4th quarter of the gm vs phoenix, smh
interesting to see how the team plays with the "bigs"
nellie running monta out there 48mins, lets see if he is gonna show signs of fatigue

btw quick question to those who ordered on eastbay and got cancelled. did you get an email saying it was cancelled? my card hasn't been charged since iordered it and the status still says open.

and just got the red QS AM1s for $49.99 plus tax and shipping, i remembered a couple people wanted them as well when it was brought up. couple of numbers totry
615-443-3521, biggest was 10.5
407-396-0500, got my sz 12 there.
619-659-3460, didn't find out the sizes.

I was out of town, in Tahoe and then had family obligations. Any down time I had was spent playing Modern Warfare 2.

I did catch the Warriors/Phx game. Nash amazes me, every time I write that guy off he plays at a higher level. Taking a page out of Simmons book, a huge"what if" to me is what would Grant Hill be if Detroit actually had a competent medical staff. The likes of Paul or What Up. Someone.

Heard about 9 "pump fake" references by old man Jimbo during the telecast. That was only outdone by Bitter Bob's "fanny" usage.

Celtics coming off loss versus the Clippers? It'll be interesting to see if they just hunker down and dominate or show being tired. Who doesn't play alot tonight, Perkins or Wallace?

Enjoy the game, downy, may you have better luck than I had versus the Lakers.

PS - It's so hard for me to grasp that JRich is still only 28.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

btw quick question to those who ordered on eastbay and got cancelled. did you get an email saying it was cancelled? my card hasn't been charged since i ordered it and the status still says open.

and just got the red QS AM1s for $49.99 plus tax and shipping, i remembered a couple people wanted them as well when it was brought up. couple of numbers to try
hmm, wouldnt mind another pair
nerd.gif

btw quick question to those who ordered on eastbay and got cancelled. did you get an email saying it was cancelled? my card hasn't been charged since i ordered it and the status still says open.

and just got the red QS AM1s for $49.99 plus tax and shipping, i remembered a couple people wanted them as well when it was brought up. couple of numbers to try
tired.gif
...87 shipped...
grin.gif

Where are they selling it?
nerd.gif

Jrichformvp got both his Curry and Biedrins jersey autographed during the PHX game
smokin.gif

Thanks again for the help on the Ipod touch.

Originally Posted by KL9

tired.gif
...87 shipped...
grin.gif

Where are they selling it?
nerd.gif
i posted the numbers.. in my post that you quoted.
laugh.gif

i posted the numbers.. in my post that you quoted.
laugh.gif
I see the numbers...But what store is it?
laugh.gif

Lets hope we get a win, got a flight tomorrow and would love to leave the states getting a win.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I did catch the Warriors/Phx game. Nash amazes me, every time I write that guy off he plays at a higher level. Taking a page out of Simmons book, a huge "what if" to me is what would Grant Hill be if Detroit actually had a competent medical staff. The likes of Paul or What Up. Someone.
Wasn't Mike Abdenour (Tom Abdenour's brother) the trainer in Detroit when Grant Hill hurt his ankle? Stupid Abdenours.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom