THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

dp coming thru with the vids
pimp.gif

i fell asleep in the 4th quarter but i already knew the outcome.

btw anyone know any good stretches for the lower back? hella strained it during work... lifting cheese
smh.gif

Paul, can you make that avy with that 12 second youtube clip of the second showing of the dunk? You can make it look however nice you want. You can just makeit say 630. THANKS!

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Paul, can you make that avy with that 12 second youtube clip of the second showing of the dunk? You can make it look however nice you want. You can just make it say 630. THANKS!
Yeah, I'm taking care of a few things first, but I'll do the avy tonight.

Back to school again.
Both
pimp.gif
and
frown.gif

My grades went down last quarter because it was busier and it was just rough, but I'm determined to do well and close out my undergrad career strong. Yes715, I know you're very interested in knowing that.

damn acid.. nice edit. i had my reply sitting in the quick reply box but started doing some stretches
laugh.gif

what would devean say about your progress
smh.gif

and still waiting on advice on my lower back. not sure if i should use a heating or cooling pad on it.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and still waiting on advice on my lower back. not sure if i should use a heating or cooling pad on it.
what really works for me...is when im face down on the floor and lift my chest, arms & legs off the ground. Kinda like a superman flying pose

Spoiler [+]
prone_cobra.jpg

or when on all fours, you extend your left arm w/ the right leg....then do the right arm w/ left leg. Try and keep your balance, of course.
Spoiler [+]
kneeling-alternating-superman-b-core-strength.jpg

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

damn acid.. nice edit. i had my reply sitting in the quick reply box but started doing some stretches
laugh.gif

what would devean say about your progress
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

acid, I read what you wrote at first, but why the edit?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm going back to San Diego for school next semester, giving up my job at UCSF. It's going to suck not having any type of income anymore (unless if ifind something down there) but I would really like to graduate eventually
laugh.gif

I can't find any place to stay so far (been procrastinating) and my friends aren't coming through
smh.gif
anyone ever have any experience with housingthrough craigslist?

Originally Posted by presumed

Did the announcer really just suggest committing a flagrant foul on morrow the next time he drives to the hoop???
eek.gif
Noticed that too. Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I'm going back to San Diego for school next semester, giving up my job at UCSF. It's going to suck not having any type of income anymore (unless if i find something down there) but I would really like to graduate eventually
laugh.gif

I can't find any place to stay so far (been procrastinating) and my friends aren't coming through
smh.gif
anyone ever have any experience with housing through craigslist?
in irvine i know they do some sort of roommate matcher type thing at most of the apartment communities here.

just hit up wstcoastgotti for the tickets and was a really easy experience. good price too for LLs.
pimp.gif

btw any of y'all got twitter? just signed up so thought i'd add some people.

Noize, I had to do that two summers ago, I used SD craigslist and posted a wanted ad. It turned out alright, and the rent was decent, place overall was good,and I'm still living there now (old roommates graduated so a friend introduced me to a new roommate to fill up the other room). I'm sure there might bepeople near SDSU that need to fill up housing spots, just post up an ad online and see what you get.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Does that mean Hunter gets to stay? If so, then
pimp.gif
. Hopefully he gets some more minutes.
Yes, that's correct.

Rotoworld reported on it earlier.

This is gonna be an interesting quarter. I'm working with that girl (along with two of my better friends here in college) in a formed group for a labclass. So this quarter is my golden last chance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom