THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by BangDak

JPZ, you aint in no position to laugh. your management did way worse.
laugh.gif
To be determined my friend.
smh.gif
....people stay judging players too quickly.
grin.gif

And if Rubio ever wants to play in the NBA, he has to go through the Timberwolves first (unless we trade him in a scenario where we draft Wall). So either way, that draft pick will amount to something.

And why are you laughing...

1. I recall you saying many times that "Jonny Flynn is going to be something serious"
2. Your franchise drafted Jordan !*#++%#+%%!+! Hill
laugh.gif
I dont want to change the topic of this thread, but its not like this thread ever talk about anything W' related anyways,

1. Flynn is going to be something serious, i still stand by it. He's young, he needs more time to develop, and a better coach.
2. Jordan Hill is doing fine in Houston. It's this ******ed coaches fault he couldnt utilize him correctly. Every knicks fan knows that i'm not a fan of trading away so many draft pick(s) for cap space.
3. But the fact that you guys drafted 3 point guards, and signed another one, just straight out yells fail already.
4. Rubio isnt going to ever come to Minny, no matter how you spin it.

grin.gif
tongue.gif

hahahahaha

oh man.
laugh.gif
at myself for saying that. i don't know if that was excitement or frustration. but if frustration i will eat the crow.

As I said a few pages back, I was completely wrong by doubting Curry. I can admit when I am wrong. I completely misjudged this guy's talent. He will be a star in this league for years.

(For the record, I STILL feel that drafting a PG was completely illogical with the moves we made prior to the draft, but when have we ever done anything logical? Glad we made the pick, glad I was way wrong.)

I doubted Curry and Tyreke

I'd be the last person anyone should I hire as a pre-draft scout.. but still Turner > * ('10 draft class)

and I wanted Brandon Jennings SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad *pause* and thought his late entrance during the Suns (?) pick was so *!@+$% dope
roll.gif

Did anyone see Stephen A. go in on Don Nelson on Chronicle Live? I'll see if they have the video online, but he named Jack, Jamal, and Al as people that have nothing but horrible things to say about him, and he added that there were players on the current roster that have bashed him privately.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I was just reading it too. For others that want to read it: http://niketalk.com/topic/169369?page=97

I don't see any of my posts. Apparently I was too in shock to post anything.
Word, I basically was re-modeling my kitchen so I saw the pick and was surprised he slipped.  I waited till SL and the Preseason Clipper game before I formed any real opinion.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Did anyone see Stephen A. go in on Don Nelson on Chronicle Live? I'll see if they have the video online, but he named Jack, Jamal, and Al as people that have nothing but horrible things to say about him, and he added that there were players on the current roster that have bashed him privately.
I bet I could hear him with the TV muted....

[h1]Foyle Hopes To Become A GM[/h1]

Mar 31, 2010 6:14 AM EST

Foyle_Adonal_orl.jpg
Magic center Adonal Foyle isn't expected to return to the floor this season.

If he does have to retire in the near future, the veteran has his sights set on becoming an NBA general manager one day.

"Building a team is intriguing to me," Foyle told the Orlando Sentinel.

The dream duo of him and Mullin running the Warriors.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Curry would have 5 assists already if we could make a shot or not get fouled.

Which brings me to an idea I've always had. If someone makes a pass that results in someone getting fouled, and that player makes both free throws, the passer should get credit for an assist. I have always thought this.

Not often you see a small pool of blood on the court. Warriors roster down to 7.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Curry would have 5 assists already if we could make a shot or not get fouled.

Which brings me to an idea I've always had. If someone makes a pass that results in someone getting fouled, and that player makes both free throws, the passer should get credit for an assist. I have always thought this.

Not often you see a small pool of blood on the court. Warriors roster down to 7.
smh.gif
Yeah they're missing a ton of open shots when Curry finds them. Curry's also chucking a bit, but some is because Maggette.  He kept going iso and not passing. Whenever that happens then everyone tries getting a turn. And Maggete is just a +%@!%$% moron. Why couldn't someone else have smacked him in the face instead?

Back
Top Bottom