The Official Surf Club Thread

I see threads here and there but no official thread? NT slacking. If ya'll haven't grabbed that Gumbeaux yet ya'll should. Dope CD by Chase N Cashe.

[h2]Chase N. Cashe – Gumbeaux Mixtape[/h2]MUSIC    By J. Tinsley onMarch 9, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Item #54 on my “Things To Do Before December 2012″ list clearly states to try authentic New Orleans gumbo. In the city of New Orleans. None of that “try-it-in-a-Virginia-restaurant-because-it’s-the-meal-of-the-day

I see threads here and there but no official thread? NT slacking. If ya'll haven't grabbed that Gumbeaux yet ya'll should. Dope CD by Chase N Cashe.

[h2]Chase N. Cashe – Gumbeaux Mixtape[/h2]MUSIC    By J. Tinsley onMarch 9, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Item #54 on my “Things To Do Before December 2012″ list clearly states to try authentic New Orleans gumbo. In the city of New Orleans. None of that “try-it-in-a-Virginia-restaurant-because-it’s-the-meal-of-the-day

Will check out tomorrow.
I'm the only person in the world that liked that chilli chill mixtape *shrug*
Edit: Tape is good
smokin.gif

Will check out tomorrow.
I'm the only person in the world that liked that chilli chill mixtape *shrug*
Edit: Tape is good
smokin.gif

Been a fan of these guys for a couple years now. It's cool to see how much they've progressed lately.

I actually think Kent Money is the best "artist" out of the whole clique. His mixtape is real nice. His voice/flow reminds me of Black Thought.

Hit-Boy is definitely gonna be a powerhouse producer (he basically already is, but his name isn't familiar yet) in the next year.

Been a fan of these guys for a couple years now. It's cool to see how much they've progressed lately.

I actually think Kent Money is the best "artist" out of the whole clique. His mixtape is real nice. His voice/flow reminds me of Black Thought.

Hit-Boy is definitely gonna be a powerhouse producer (he basically already is, but his name isn't familiar yet) in the next year.

Chase been the homie since 9th grade ... Linked up via rapmusic.com forums and he used to be partners w/ my dude SanZo ... Talented dude when he comes to drums ... Happy to see him getting his shine

Chase been the homie since 9th grade ... Linked up via rapmusic.com forums and he used to be partners w/ my dude SanZo ... Talented dude when he comes to drums ... Happy to see him getting his shine

Back
Top Bottom