THE OFFICIAL T-MAC LINE APPRECIATION POST

Remember when Eastbay had a sh**load of T-Mac 1 and Iverson 4 colorways and no one was really buying them? Now I'd kill to grab a pair of either in OG colorways
frown.gif

Remember when Eastbay had a sh**load of T-Mac 1 and Iverson 4 colorways and no one was really buying them? Now I'd kill to grab a pair of either in OG colorways
frown.gif

T-Mac 2 Takedowns comin out soon! I knew they would listen. Check it out at %$+@@%+!!##!+.com I can`t get the link to work

T-Mac 2 Takedowns comin out soon! I knew they would listen. Check it out at %$+@@%+!!##!+.com I can`t get the link to work

The Maverick 41 wrote:
Everyone seems to forget about these.
pimp.gif

Think I just realized my new Adidas grails�
pimp.gif

Ty sir, I completely forgot about these for years now

I wanted these bad in middle school...

adidas_Mad_Handle.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Maverick 41 wrote:
Everyone seems to forget about these.
pimp.gif

Think I just realized my new Adidas grails�
pimp.gif

Ty sir, I completely forgot about these for years now

I wanted these bad in middle school...

adidas_Mad_Handle.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to dig out my small t-mac collection. Man brings back a bunch of memories. I wore these shoes to the ground.
laugh.gif

TMac 1

Detail shot of the 1. Look at that stitching. Some real quality stuff and still looks new after all these years.

I wore these shoes everyday and yet you can still see the adidas print inside the shoe.
laugh.gif

TMac 2

Detailed shot

The back has a halogram with the tmac logo and adidas logo. Tried to capture it best I could.

TMac 3

Look at that "gator print" man that is really something. I don't think you'll find anything like that on a shoe nowadays.

Had to dig out my small t-mac collection. Man brings back a bunch of memories. I wore these shoes to the ground.
laugh.gif

TMac 1

Detail shot of the 1. Look at that stitching. Some real quality stuff and still looks new after all these years.

I wore these shoes everyday and yet you can still see the adidas print inside the shoe.
laugh.gif

TMac 2

Detailed shot

The back has a halogram with the tmac logo and adidas logo. Tried to capture it best I could.

TMac 3

Look at that "gator print" man that is really something. I don't think you'll find anything like that on a shoe nowadays.

What do you guys think of these "Return of the Macs?" Don't really like the sleeker profile, wished they had stayed with the original style.
**What do you know...Yuku won't let me upload any pics...

What do you guys think of these "Return of the Macs?" Don't really like the sleeker profile, wished they had stayed with the original style.
**What do you know...Yuku won't let me upload any pics...

Back
Top Bottom