Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

very dope pickup
pimp.gif

a friend sent me some pics of those a while back, had me
eek.gif

what i would love to do with that blue sole and some all black pro's/ones
devil.gif
nerd.gif

there will be alotta mad mofos if the '11 royals come out w/ that flat blue hue.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

very dope pickup
pimp.gif

a friend sent me some pics of those a while back, had me
eek.gif

what i would love to do with that blue sole and some all black pro's/ones
devil.gif
nerd.gif

there will be alotta mad mofos if the '11 royals come out w/ that flat blue hue.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Finally got these in, dude that had these reeeeaaallly didn't take care of them. This dummy cut the original soles all up and slapped a generic sole it's place, all I can do is buy a donor. Since I'm a complete newbie at restorations, what type of glue is best for the soles? Thanks in advance...

390227079.jpg

Ty - you should be good with shoe goo or a flexible epoxy glue if u wanna try it urself, but if you really want a nice solid job done....get the donor soles and take 'em to a shoe repair spot that's willing to reattach 'em.

*sigh* if only there was a clear flightposite sole out there
smokin.gif

i'm about to drop a set off at my shoe repair spot, i wanted to do the reattachment myself but i'm getting some doubts. the clear glue i have doesn't seem like it will last
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Ty - you should be good with shoe goo or a flexible epoxy glue if u wanna try it urself, but if you really want a nice solid job done....get the donor soles and take 'em to a shoe repair spot that's willing to reattach 'em.

*sigh* if only there was a clear flightposite sole out there
smokin.gif

i'm about to drop a set off at my shoe repair spot, i wanted to do the reattachment myself but i'm getting some doubts. the clear glue i have doesn't seem like it will last
tired.gif

oh ok, a repair shop is the best thing to do. Now to get some donors for a decent price...

yeah please post once theyre done, carbons never pop up in my size so i was really considering those but im just too lazy for restorations these days, great pick up none the less

Sure mang, but it's gonna be a minute. Yea I knew what I was getting myself into, and like you said it's rare that a sz.10 comes up. Since I had to get rid of my first vnds pair, I wasn't gonna miss out on these...

BigTy23 - maybe mayhemz can help with the swap. you just need a donor pair of flights to get the sole from...... OG silver flights sell for cheap i think

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

try to find some charcoals or carolinas for the low and throw a red or white sole on

THIS!!! would look dope. coughdrop flight's hahahaha

Sorry I can't see a red or white sole on this shoe, I like the all black look. Plus, both of those you suggested are fetching twice as much as they used to. I wish there was clear or a smoked fp1 sole out there. Anyways thanks for the ideas...

I have question for yall, I'm contemplating about doing a trade with my HOH Pearl Foam Pro's (wore them two times) for some '09 Space Jam's DS and AJKO's in the black/red/white cw, is that a good trade?

Originally Posted by Redrum

I have question for yall, I'm contemplating about doing a trade with my HOH Pearl Foam Pro's (wore them two times) for some '09 Space Jam's DS and AJKO's in the black/red/white cw, is that a good trade?
HOH Pearls > both those kicks combined....and i'll never recommend trading posites for anything less than another posite, just off the strength of their durability alone.

....but if you're planning on getting the Pearl retro later this year and don't care about the differences between them and the HOH's....might as well do it to avoid the SJ resell prices
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Redrum

HOH Pearls > both those kicks combined....and i'll never recommend trading posites for anything less than another posite, just off the strength of their durability alone.

....but if you're planning on getting the Pearl retro later this year and don't care about the differences between them and the HOH's....might as well do it to avoid the SJ resell prices
ohwell.gif
Main reason I'm willing to do the trade is because they're retroing the Pearl's again, if they weren't I would hold on to the HOH Pearl's, plus they're a 9.5 and would rather have a 9. and I'm not willing to pay $250+ for Space Jam's, so yeah, I think I'm gonna do it.

don't do it, fam. hold onto ur HOHs. they are hella rare. '09 SJs and KOs are easily attainable. it would be different if they were '00 SJs. there's no shortage of '09s and the prices are dropping. just my $0.02
wink.gif

Since I'm not getting the Foamposite AF1s anymore, getting these has numbed the pain...

I picked up theese 2010 Eggplant Foams from a Foot Locker in Nashville...for $130.
pimp.gif

4858855544_da2e4c3b6f_b.jpg

4858236579_9b78873303_b.jpg

Bonus pictures with my Eggplant Flights.

4858237735_a1b05fc908_b.jpg

4858859550_8e56ab589b_b.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

don't do it, fam. hold onto ur HOHs. they are hella rare. '09 SJs and KOs are easily attainable. it would be different if they were '00 SJs. there's no shortage of '09s and the prices are dropping. just my $0.02
wink.gif

hell, I can't back out now. I told dude I'd meet up with him tomorrow. Maybe with the pearl's retroing later in the year will cause HOH Pearl's to go down in price? Maybe, hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom