THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

thoughts?.....switched to the navy swoosh, definitely going with that...thanks for the suggestion
smokin.gif

^ Those came out SICKKK!!!

If there was a way to navy-out the sole and swoosh, they'd be fire. Just my $.02 though...

Great Job!

grin.gif

they look alright, but I agree with HustlingFlip about the sole and the swoosh being navy out too

that's just a PS....haven't done any actual work to them. My boy just dropped off his pair to me for free so i figured before i ruin a shoe....let me see how it could possibly look.

didn't think about a navy swoosh but that's definitely possible. the sole will have to stay white though.

alright switched up the pictures

i would like to make the swoosh solid but that's gonna be a real hassle to bleach out the navy and then soak white paint into it. figured it'd be easy to just outline it lmao

i'll see what i can do about it though to make it less time consuming. first things first....post the latest sole swap, then get to work on these hehehehe

Yo Jus, those purps wit the blk sole look even better in person...you def need to do a navy swoosh on the carolina pros and if you could do a navy sole to match, they would actually be
pimp.gif
and like I told you tonite, I dislike the carolina pros greatly...

Grizz, good to meet u n the crew tonite. still disappointed u didn't bring me  wear the HOH Royals
grin.gif

i would try with dying the sole navy but i doubt it would end up looking as dark as it should.

^^^ the navy carolina pros are sick! i just snagged a pair off "the other site" and would definitely do this if your joints come out straight...if you do go through wit it can you post pics and instructions on how u did it?

i never had any foams but im thinking about getting some, even the pairs that have been worn everyday never looked bent up or creased...looks like a durable shoe

I don't think I posted these in here... thanks to bigJ!

5138328658_c8817ce484_z.jpg

Here's a thought... why not just convert the carolina blue parts to navy? Like a navy FP1 inspired Foam Pro... white swoosh, white sole...

I think that'd be dope.

Can you even paint the foamposite material?

Maybe we can vinyl wrap it like our carbon-fiber wrap idea long ago...

mhmmmmmm, the possibilities!

grin.gif

someone on the other site painted some foams into a teal colorway iirc...don't know how they've held up though.

if anything, mixing the paint with some kind of liquid adhesive to act like a primer might be the only way to keep the paint from chipping off the foam. but a navy fp1 inspired would look sick
devil.gif

*opens PS*

Cactus' today...
5150097800_2f775c1c78_z.jpg

MAYHEM: why do your cactus' look extra glossy? lol. Like you just dipped them in some black candy paint?

Those cactus look fresh out the box. And I like what you did with those carolina Foams meng.

^^^^them cactus joints fresh @!* +*+!...was never really a fan of the cactus foams and honestly overlooked them for awhile but that pic is makin me reconsider

Back
Top Bottom